• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Spotted this.......

On most Brabus cars I'd just want the engine upgrades...they can keep the 147 different Brabus and "B" badges and the diamond stitched trim. I would not say no to a W212 E63 with the 850 Brabus conversion ( Brabus 850. The Biturbo M157 is taken from 5.5 to 6.0 litre and is capable of sprinting 0-62 mph in 3.1 seconds.and onto a v-max of 217 mph).....with nothing else other than the subtle Brabus badge on the boot lid. Less is more....

On most Brabus cars I'd just want the engine upgrades...they can keep the 147 different Brabus and "B" badges and the diamond stitched trim. I would not say no to a W212 E63 with the 850 Brabus conversion ( Brabus 850. The Biturbo M157 is taken from 5.5 to 6.0 litre and is capable of sprinting 0-62 mph in 3.1 seconds.and onto a v-max of 217 mph).....with nothing else other than the subtle Brabus badge on the boot lid. Less is more....
Brabus can do as much or as little as you like 👍🏻

model 3 performance will leave it for dead, horrid tacky glued on body tat!

Confusing advert says 5.5 CLS63 V8 bi turbo.

Brabus stickered up with V12 all over it.

Which one is it?

I would want to debadge the 800 (too many of them all over the place).

But yes, other than that, I wouldn't mind having a go.

That's why I prefer the older Brabus stuff too.

Like the C58T...
s01.jpg
Or the similarly converted W210 version...
04.jpg
06.jpg

That C58T is gorgeous. Far less Knightsbridge and Dubai compared to most of the stuff they produce now.
It's perfect right? I love the saloon too, but with it being based on a US spec version, it has a bit of an "altitude problem". Nothing some springs couldn't fix though...
02m.jpg

**Edited to add that the owner has addressed the arch gap now and fitted coilovers...
brabus_f035c6876a1afb44b6ebeb0592b1947fa1e586be.jpg

Last edited:
Trouble is, any decent diesel will match/beat that now.
Beat it at what though? Sound? No. Emotion? Definitely not. Feeling special and making every journey an event? Nope. Being not just some white goods misery-mobile? Negative.

It's special, it's something different, and still 400bhp in a relatively small package too. There's more to what makes a car desirable than some bullshit 0-60 time, surely you understand that?

Beat it at what though? Sound? No. Emotion? Definitely not. Feeling special and making every journey an event? Nope. Being not just some white goods misery-mobile? Negative.

It's special, it's something different, and still 400bhp in a relatively small package too. There's more to what makes a car desirable than some bullshit 0-60 time, surely you understand that?

Beat it in every single way, with torque and speed, economy, smoothness etc. Only thing missing will be the sound.

I drive a 500bhp V8 which gets single figure Mpg and is beaten by any modern car to 30 😁 sounds amazing though!

Progress is progress.

Gotta say I agree.
But then I am fully signed up, t-shirt wearing member of the Old Farts Old Skool Club.

Me too.....but I never could get my head around the 210 headlights/front end on the one above.....just does not match the rest of the car. Same way I feel about the early CLS models with those odd headlights.......but beauty is in the eye etc.....

Me too.....but I never could get my head around the 202 headlights/front end.....just does not match the rest of the car. Same way I feel about the early CLS models with those odd headlights.......but beauty is in the eye etc.....

The W202 is basically a W124 (look at the rears!) - the W202 has a slightly sleeker front though.

Surely the W210 is the odd one out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom