SRT8 HEMI Cut outs ( QTP )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FLOYDTHEBARBER

Car
Spam Mobile
OK its not a Mercedes but hey....no ones perfect !! :D

This is one of my other rides, a 2007 SRT8 300C ( 6.1 HEMI ) always had yanks since i was in my early 20's. From Corvettes to F150 Lightnings ive seen my fair share of petrol stations !!

Cut outs are big in the states and release a little extra power by bypassing the cats. They work by flicking a release switch which controls a motorized butterfly valve on the downpipe and of course - sound bloody great !!!!

Im sure they will find there way onto our shores shortly.

Few pics and a quick vid of the sound.

v v Click v v

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=300c006.mp4

Qtp's on a Camaro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwV-7XB-Lg

20100419srt8pics0007.jpg

By j3ned, shot with FinePix F20 at 2010-04-25

20100419srt8pics0020.jpg

By j3ned, shot with FinePix F20 at 2010-04-25

shot1.jpg

shot2c.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I need some of those for my Dodge RAM.......cool idea....I bet it would sound insane with a pair of those fitted ( it already has a Magnaflow exhaust which scares the neighbours...lol )

I saw this done on a C5 Corvette! The sound was awesome!! if I ever get one, I'll be sure to do it!! :D

I like the sound of that :)

Wow! ill check that out....ive not seen those before..thanks

love these 300c's. not a fan of american cars though (except the corvette and these). think its the chopped roof look. beast!!!!

I love the rumble from American V8's - especially the older 1960's/70's muscle cars. A work colleague has cut-outs on his Holden / Vauxhall Monaro - the sound is just wonderful.

I love the sound of unleashed V8 -awsome
Unforunate that american V8's sound only like it :(

Wow, quite a difference! This able to be done on euro/jap etc car's too I take it? Never heard if it until now lol

My van sounds like that.
I must mend the exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom