Steering wheel bargain!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
very cheap ! just watch the srs warning when youre fitting it.

No, just remove the ignition key. Should be ok. Nice price I didn't know a 210 would fit a 209..

No, just remove the ignition key. Should be ok. Nice price I didn't know a 210 would fit a 209..

the green clk cab in the pickie is a 208 . that shuld fit on both a 210 and a 208 facelift model

Didnt you want an orion grey or quartz one? I know the seller says grey/black but its a anthracite black on.

Cheap though.

Last edited:
If you decide it doesn't look right and want to out it , let me know , that would match my interior a treat and enable me to sort my red steering wheel out.

Didnt you want an orion grey or quartz one? I know the seller says grey/black but its a anthracite black on.

Cheap though.

yeah just spotted that it might be darker than i thought, will see what it looks like though

Lee , as per my post above ;)

a bargain :)

easily sell for 3 times that

i would disconnect the battery before swapping on a 208. I didnt and didnt get the light, BUT when i put the old wheel back in when i sold the car i ended up with the airbag light on.

its quick to do so better to be safer than sorry!

What a bargain! Same wheel as on my W210 and looks and feels great. Don't see these go for less than £200 on eBay usually. Was a £700 option I believe when the car was new.

yeah just spotted that it might be darker than i thought, will see what it looks like though

Drop me a pm if it doesnt look right. Ive might have a spare grey one coming up as Im selling my e320 cdi in the next few weeks. Is it birdeye maple or burl wood you need?

Looks nice! :) As far as steering wheels go! :D

the green clk cab in the pickie is a 208 . that shuld fit on both a 210 and a 208 facelift model

Would that fit my 99 pre-facelift 210 (without s/w controls) ??- and could i just simply swop my existing airbag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom