• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Terminal Velocity 6 April 30th

italian_cls55amg

Car
CLS 55 AMG
Anybody here who would like to take part in this event on April 30th?

It's a top speed day where you get to run your car on a runway against other cars up to top speed. Would be nice to see a few amg's there representing.
£125 to take part.
To book simply visit: Home

15 Places left........

Cars that have booked up so far:
Audi RS3
Audi RS6 Avant
Nissan GTR
Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe
E S Motors 911
E S Motors 911
E S Motors 911
E S Motors 911
9e 911 Turbo
BMW M5 E60
Ford Fiesta ST
BMW E36
Peugeot 205 Gti
E63 AMG
BMW 1M
BMW 1M
Ford Focus ST
BMW M4
BMW 335i
VW Golf GTi
Nissan GTR
997 Turbo
Audi RS4
BMW F10 M5
Nissan GTR
BMW M3 Charged
Audi S5
C63 AMG
C63 AMG
BMW F10 M5
Mini Cooper S
BMW E39 M5
Subaru Impreza
Audi RS4/Lotus Exige/Vauxhall Astra VXR
Porsche 911 E S Motors 996
BMW F10 M5
Nissan Skyline GTR
BMW 530d
AudI RS4
Audi S3
Porsche 911/Ariel Atom
Ford Mustang
E63 AMG PPP
GL63 AMG
911 Turbo
Audi A8 4.2 TDi

Me n Brunty88 already registered!

Nice:thumb:
You done it before?
I did the 1st ever terminal velocity and hit 182mph.
They only ran one car at a time then but running cars side by side now is much more fun.:D

I'm yet to book. At the moment I'm just asking around. More than likely I'll see you there as I'll book end of next week.

Nope. Neither of us done it before.
Will be a first for us.

I remember the first one too - was a great day albeit quite fresh and windy.

Great value and even better now you can run side by side.

I remember the first one too - was a great day albeit quite fresh and windy.

Great value and even better now you can run side by side.

Will you be going again or maybe to this one?

I'll be there, I've been waiting months for this :D fingers crossed for dry weather and no wind.

I'll be there, I've been waiting months for this :D fingers crossed for dry weather and no wind.

See you there Marty.

Unless it's lashing down with howling gales, in which case I'll be on the beer in the village up the road where I'm staying.
drink.gif

:thumb: it's my birthday around that time and the weather is always pretty good.

Can I pre book a passenger run in the growler for some on board footage? :D

Yes TV1 in May was wet but great for drifting round the corner at the end of the runway :bannana:

You running Steve or spectating?

Will you be going again or maybe to this one?

I don't have the necessary hardware currently. I might have done if I had the kind of car SJM and Dave have! :o

Well I won't be there - so the wind should improve. :D

At least you can feel safe in the knowledge my engine undertray won't end up taking you out!

Yes TV1 in May was wet but great for drifting round the corner at the end of the runway :bannana:

Lol, you did that too... There's no one up that end so the opportunities for messing around are plentiful!

Happy Birthday in advance Marty, as well...

Event is now fully booked. I even missed out myself as i was going to book up this sat.
Next event, tv7 is now July 23rd which I will be going to.

For those going have a great time and take loads of pictures, post some up here if you can.

Event is now fully booked. I even missed out myself as i was going to book up this sat.
Next event, tv7 is now July 23rd which I will be going to.

For those going have a great time and take loads of pictures, post some up here if you can.
So you started the thread and didn't book.... [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom