Fantasy Garage - Money No Object

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In no particular order

Ferrari Daytona
Air-cooled 911 Turbo
1966 Pontiac GTO
RR Silver Cloud
Fintail MB coupe
1967 Corvette Stingray, coupe and ragtop
S500 coupe as the daily driver

A Miura SV please...:D

Classic :thumb: - a friend of mine's been (very slowly) building a reproduction Miura MV for years - so long now that I think he's added finishing it to his 'bucket list' ;)

Gorgeous car the Miura in all guises - just not recommended for driving through tunnels in Italy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lqtNThufkk

In no particular order

Ferrari Daytona
Air-cooled 911 Turbo
1966 Pontiac GTO
RR Silver Cloud
Fintail MB coupe
1967 Corvette Stingray, coupe and ragtop
S500 coupe as the daily driver

I'm quite happy with what we have now, but I'd probably buy a new Bentley flying spur V8 and then a netjets subscription.

The idea of having 10 or 15 cars doesn't appeal to me a great deal as they'd just sit collecting dust. However the idea of not having to use commercial airports any longer is far more appealing.

My ideal garage would be oak framed with a slate roof and heather clay tiles hung on the sides.
I think electric sectional doors for the cars and double side-hinged oak doors for the garden equipment section.
I'd like some nice office space above which would be accessed from the inside via some attractive stairs, in oak naturally.

My ideal garage would be oak framed with a slate roof and heather clay tiles hung on the sides.
I think electric sectional doors for the cars and double side-hinged oak doors for the garden equipment section.
I'd like some nice office space above which would be accessed from the inside via some attractive stairs, in oak naturally.

Hmmmmm, not sure you're quite getting the question my deer boy. :D

However, love your vision. To me you're dream garage is much more appealing than the other posts. (Being a builder) :thumb:

Ant. :D

I'm quite happy with what we have now, but I'd probably buy a new Bentley flying spur V8 and then a netjets subscription.

The idea of having 10 or 15 cars doesn't appeal to me a great deal as they'd just sit collecting dust. However the idea of not having to use commercial airports any longer is far more appealing.

I love people that are content with what they have.

I'm pretty much the same. Love my life and the things in it. However the McLaren would be a nice little extra. :bannana:

Ant.

I've been to NEC today to the Homebuild show and have a brochure that's just what you're looking for.

Lovely collection Doodle but why the Roadrunner? :dk:

:)

I like the shape, and it's a break from the obvious choices for Yankee muscle.

Stick some modern running gear on it, perhaps a fuel injected 426 Hemi.

Ahh, contentment with what you have, that's very Zen, I can respect that :thumb:

Doesn't have to be a collection anyway - just whatever car or cars you fancy :)

Maybe my post title was ambiguous but heh, like your garage style :)

I have simple tastes .....

S63 for family jaunts
AC Cobra 427 for some fun
Audi R8 for me and Mrs. LTD
Harley Fatboy to polish and cruise on a Sunday

Haven't given it too much thought but am thinking architect designed two storey crescent shape building with roof sloping down to one storey at the back with doors to the front to access the cars. Windows to the upper storey and roof lights to let in as much natural light. Thick walls with deep window recesses. Office space and cinema/entertainment rooms to.the rear aspect. White rendered external finish with grey slate roof tiles and grey/green glass. Metal fittings in stainless steel. Workshop type rooms to either side with space for tools and work benches. Set in two post lift. Proper HVAC system for humidity control plus exhaust extraction.

Or something like that.... ;)

I have simple tastes .....

S63 for family jaunts
AC Cobra 427 for some fun
Audi R8 for me and Mrs. LTD
Harley Fatboy to polish and cruise on a Sunday

Damn (Shelby Cobra), another car I missed off my list - gonna need a bigger garage :doh:

So if it's the type of actual garage, I do like the idea of good security.... And a hidden space for all my toys...

This garage seems to be more about the engineering feat than the collection as you will see..
http://youtu.be/3t_1f0SXBsI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom