• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Terminal Velocity Part Deux

I guess this is the next even for some. I'll remember to bring the sun block this time, I'm quite lobster-like today.

Hope the weather is good again, my target is a minimum of 180mph.

Yep next event! Should be good if the weather is anything like yesterday! Your not the only burnt one Peter, my neck is rather sore today! Was well worth it, had a superb day.

Drivers

1.Bruno
2.Chris A
3. Craig
4. Justin
5. Benjy
6. Dave E
7. Peter DLM
8. James
9. SJmaxwell

Spectators

Drivers

1.Bruno
2.Chris A
3. Craig
4. Justin
5. Benjy
6. Dave E
7. Peter DLM
8. James
9. SJmaxwell
10.Acid/Sarim

Spectators

Thought I'd mentioned this to you on Sunday J?

I'm not going to be able to make this one, real life has eventually caught up with me, and I have an early start on the Monday morning. A 5 hour trip back home from Woodbridge is not going to help me with this, so I decided I had no option but to sack it. :(

Good luck to all participants. :)

List amended:

Drivers

1. Bruno
2. Chris A
3. Craig
4. Justin
5. Benjy
6. Peter DLM
7. James
8. SJmaxwell
9. Acid/Sarim

Spectators

Last edited:
Sorry not me. I may try and spectate though

Drivers

1. Bruno
2. Chris A
3. Craig
4. Justin
5. Benjy
6. Peter DLM
7. James
8. Acid/Sarim

Spectators

Just thought about something......my speedo stops at 160mph (the original I think was swapped out). What will happen when I exceed this on the 2nd? Will the needle break??

JamesRan said:
Just thought about something......my speedo stops at 160mph (the original I think was swapped out). What will happen when I exceed this on the 2nd? Will the needle break??
my need stops at 200mph and it didn't break when the digital read 204! ;-)

I had a cheeky little practice run last night. Going north over Westminster Bridge an ML63 Bi-Turbo pulled up next to me at the lights, and started to edge forward and rev. You know what happened next don't ya :thumb:

I’m planning to take the old w124 300d along – just a few jobs to do first – like replace the 15 year old tyres….

There's only 27 entries so far. Not sure how they're making it pay with so few entrants.

And if the weather's bad some wont turn up so more chance for you guys to get top speed of the day :bannana::D:thumb:

158 say there going on their Facebook event. Speaking to Matt he had 34 runners last time

The last time we hired Woodbridge it cost around £4.5k including all the timing equipment, at an average of £125 per entry he needs quite a few more. Anyway, not my problem, and with head to head running we should get lots of runs in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom