• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

That 1%

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    cretin
D

Deleted member 6183

Having been driving big mileage for nearly 20 years (none more so than this year) I have adapted to either not notice bad driving or to not worry about others poor skills.
This works 99% of the time, I've been practicing hard!

I'm happy to acknowledge that people are either in a hurry, not in a hurry, enjoy the thrill of driving or just are not suited to driving and it really doesn't worry me anymore.

However there's always the 1% who just baffle me:

Driving on the M4 this afternoon I came up behind a red Renault something tootling along in the middle lane totally ignorant of the fact that the inside lane was empty as far as the eye can see with the rear fog lamp merrily lit. The outside lane was the usual bumper to bumper tailgating hell that is the M4.
We had just driven through a torrential rainstorm and the rain was now no worse than a shower.

I gave a short flash to firstly try and convey the message that the fog lamp was on and secondly in the vain hope that the driver would move over. No such luck.

I made the assumption that the driver had put on the rear foglight in the false assumption that it would be sensible to do so in a rainstorm.

I evenually passed and glanced at the gum chewing mouth breather that was driving, she gave me the slack jawed look that comes with the inbuilt agression these twerps always seem to have and to my amazement she was wearing those huge bug eyed sunglasses!

Front foglamps blazing away and only sidelights on, I wonder what led her to believe that sunglasses were the sensible choice given that she perceived that visibility was poor enough to need foglights?

You have to wonder - these creatures can actually have offspring too...... urgghhhh what a dreadful thought!!!

She may Be a ****e driver, But she could Be very good in Bed.

I evenually passed and glanced at the gum chewing mouth breather that was driving, she gave me the slack jawed look that comes with the inbuilt agression these twerps always seem to have .....

oh how true, how true

In-breeding, never a good idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom