• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The saddest sentence ever!

Here is a good a place to post as anywhere .........

A snapshot of the PMP marriage..........

I will explain the context in a minute ...........

So if a sweet elderly Hindi lady used the words "it's a little bit spicy" about a certain food would you assume ............

A. It's probably a little bit spicy

Or

B. It has the consistency of liquid lava that that will burn straight through your innards, bum and the floor like undiluted xenomorth blood leaving you reeling in pain and regret for days after eating

:banana:

Day before yesterday my front doorbell rang, it was breaking dawn so around 7.30am
Our 88yo next door neighbour was standing there in her night-dress, shivering with cold...
"Please can you help me" she said "The coalman is here with my coal, but the gate is locked and I can't find my Malcolm"

My neighbour Malcolm died, three years ago... :(
As some of my friends keep reminding me - "we're in the last field of life now" . Well I don't mind being in the "last field" but what I don't want is to end up lying in a muddy corner of it and not being able to do anything about it. Unfortunately most of us don't get a choice.

Day before yesterday my front doorbell rang, it was breaking dawn so around 7.30am
Our 88yo next door neighbour was standing there in her night-dress, shivering with cold...
"Please can you help me" she said "The coalman is here with my coal, but the gate is locked and I can't find my Malcolm"

My neighbour Malcolm died, three years ago... :(
Heartbreaking stuff. 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom