The Wife was Going to "Hoover" her Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bet the windscreen is filthy on the inside too, women just can’t put the blowers on and wait, they have to find something to wipe the window with, a sleeve will do if a dirty snot rag cannot be located.

All of them.
This is so true! Actually though what drives me nuts is the often complete lack of mechanical sympathy (in everything), but that could be a whole thread on its own!

What a misogynistic thread!

We are the opposite.

My car rarely gets hoovered or washed, my wife's is immaculate.

My 911 used to commute in I washed twice in 12 months, one of those was to take pictures to sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bit strong.

I wouldn't say it was misogynistic to be a heterosexual on an open forum discussing the overall condition of our partners car in a car detailing thread.

I would love for her to share my passion for a clean, mechanically sound motors and I am 100% sure that if my car was in a greater need of a clean than hers she wouldn't hesitate to share that information with her friends lol.

I'm off to mums net to find a thread about husbands leaving the toilet seat up to call them feminists now .... !

To put things into perspective I've still not done the passenger side.

Being fair though the weather has not been great and the wife was away for 4 days.

I'll be getting round to this soon as well as servicing and an MOT on same car.

I used XPEL ultimate and covered every inch of the exposed car. Did this on my Anniversary Aventador Roadster and my i8 as well. solid product. Find a good installer. Where are you from?

I used XPEL ultimate and covered every inch of the exposed car. Did this on my Anniversary Aventador Roadster and my i8 as well. solid product. Find a good installer. Where are you from?
Oh dear God I am impressed.

Finished this today, better late than never.

Ironically it was that long since i did it the first time I had to take both seats out, all cleaned, did the dash, doors, glass etc.
Going to do the engine bay and boot if the weather holds tomorrow.

20200324_181001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom