Those Spanish know colours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kikkthecat

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 Viano 2.2 CDi Ambiente
Well I just got back from a week in Mallorca, and a couple of interesting things happened.
Firstly I hired an A class for the week. After filling in the paperwork I was given some keys and went outside to see 2 cars, one was a wonderful bright red. I made a beeline for it and as I was about to try the key, this voice behind me said

" No Senor..... Eees the GRAY one."

Honest... I tried not to laugh

ACLASS.jpg

The other thing was I saw the new SLK on test in the mountains, in Black with German plates, being driven at speed. No chance of any pics as I was driving and it was going way too fast. It came past me like I was stood still and didn't brake for a bend I had to brake for at half his speed. 10 minutes later it came back towards me and my memory is of the grin on the drivers face. He was clearly having a ball.

Hey welcome back Ray - sounds like you had an interesting personal preview then - lucky you.And as you saw - the SILVER club has members all over the place;) :D

Welcome back Ray. Mind you driving what you have driven over there you should go hang your head in shame or go back ;) .

Si....Sil....shiney grey? Just what were you thinking? :crazy: :eek: :eek:

Ian,

Is your dog really called Brabus. Excellent name ! "AMG the Dog" just doesnt work (although my previous AMG was a dog). If we get a cat, it will have to be called Carlsson.

R

Last edited:
Richard, unfortunatly yes his second name is Brabus. Toby Brabus. Started as a joke with the wife and has stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom