Tony Purslow Basingstoke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maddog

Big up to Tony Purslow in Basingstoke who have just done some work for me on my W210

Collected the car from my house 25 miles away and delivered back after a service FOC.

The "A" service cost a little over £200 with their scheme for cars 6 years and older and there is a discount on parts as well

The few extra bits they found were well priced and to be expected on a 7 year old car and i had both front springs replaced (one broken , common fault) fuel filters done and air filter ready in the cab for me to change when it needs one few other jobs as well so piece of mind for another 18mths (i service the car via the assyst but it never sees 10,000 miles between service and Olly does occasional work on it as well

They even got MB to pay for the replacement of the front crossmember so good for me and good for them

Top service and demonstrates how a MB dealer can be , such a shame they all arent like this

Tp is a good dealer and is also a good place to work.

They pay the tech's proper money so makes them seem more keen to do their jobs properly.

I have a mate that works at TP. ;)

Still be using you Olly for the non-service stuff , best of both worlds then;):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom