• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Unbeatable Castrol Oil Prices + 30% Off All Leading Oil brands!

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi Guys,

Cash in now on some crazy engine oil prices! – Simply enter your reg no. on our engine oil ‘Fast Finder’ page – Engine Oil | Car Engine Oils and Diesel Oils for any car, select your Oil – add to basket and then enter promo code OILSPILL30 on the Checkout page for a Whopping 30% Off – Simple :D !

View promo with clickable links here – Euro Car Parts
save30.jpg

save25.jpg

I followed the link to look at the range of oils on offer .

However , there is no option to browse any of the fluids available - you can only see the oil 'they' see fit to think you ought to put in your car .

In the case of my car , only Shell Helix comes up , even though the promotion shows a suitable equivalent from Castrol ( and probably others ) to be available .

Why can't a customer simply browse through available stock and make his own choice ?

However , there is no option to browse any of the fluids available - you can only see the oil 'they' see fit to think you ought to put in your car .

In the case of my car , only Shell Helix comes up , even though the promotion shows a suitable equivalent from Castrol ( and probably others ) to be available .

Why can't a customer simply browse through available stock and make his own choice ?

Oddly Tescos is the place to buy Castrol, it's forever on offer for some reason, and if fully synth is needed GM Dexos from Vauxhall dealers again always on offer at way below some other retailers prices.

Entered my reg into finder and it got the correct car but said no oil suitable. :wallbash:

I'll just get mine from Merc as usual thanks. 8ltrs of Longtec 0W30 for £44.24 + vat seems good to me.

Entered my reg into finder and it got the correct car but said no oil suitable. :wallbash:

I'll just get mine from Merc as usual thanks. 8ltrs of Longtec 0W30 for £44.24 + vat seems good to me.

Hi mate..

That's strange :S ...if you can drop me a PM with your reg no. I'll have a look into this...

Kunal

Hi mate,

As pointed out above you can browse engine oils by grade by clicking on Car Accessories > Lubricants & Fluids and then scrolling down to 'Engine oil' ...OR you can simply type 'Engine Oil' in the search bar which works too :) ...bear in mind, always check the specs under 'detailed product info' to ensure you're choosing the right one ;) ...

Kunal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom