Unwashed BMW 1 Series - total clean & detail.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You are the pathetic one, I can't believe what I'm seeing from a grown man its a joke. Go and grass me up don't really care tbh just wanted to reply to a classified. you are obviously pleasuring yourself at grassing people up. you keyboard warrior.

You are the pathetic one, I can't believe what I'm seeing from a grown man its a joke. Go and grass me up don't really care tbh just wanted to reply to a classified. you are obviously pleasuring yourself at grassing people up. you keyboard warrior.

You cannot reply to classifieds, try reading the forum terms and conditions or is someone carrying out the reading and typing for you?

It is clear you have no respect for the forum or members as you seem to think (wrongly) that you are more important. Grow up little boy and when you have learnt some manners perhaps you will be allowed to join in with the grown ups ;)

I am now blocking you so I will not see any more of your pathetic self centred drivel and look forward to seeing your post count drop ;)

To make it easier for you I have typed this slowly.

I have set the ignore button little boy, no point dribbling on the keyboard, I cannot see your posts. ;);););););)

Nice work !

Either you like a clean car you need to up your post count :D

Replying to 32 threads in an hour when you haven't done so in three years probably goes down as spamming.

I noticed it too, not hard when you click 'new posts' and the same member has replied to nearly every one!

Oooh , that went South pretty quickly....

I was going to add re: the BMW . Someone once said 'you can't polish a turd' . That is obviously not true :D !

.....but you can roll it in glitter is the next line...I know :rolleyes:

I’ve not been on regularly in three years, people still arguing! o_O

Nope, Not arguing in the slightest, just trying to stop irritating spam etc that adds nothing to the Forum and detracts from the vast majority of useful and helpful posts but you always get those who think rules etc do not apply to them if it gets in the way of something they want. ;)

That's what I wanted to ask.

What was the beer/cleaning exchange rate and do you ever get near Rugby?

And you thought the Beamer was dirty.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom