Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before, but it's worth repeating, we do need a tongue-in-cheek emoticon on this forum...whadyafink Bruce??

Renault, I am worried about Martin's deafness. Years of people telling him he was going deaf and he couldn't hear them. Possibly due to the use what I believe are popularly known as "Race Cans".

I like a bit of tongue between my cheeks. I've been licked by the best of them.

Isn't that just where people miss/dribble while filling up?

Was going to mention that early on in the thread bit i think it would wasted on some of the people that have contributed to it.

Yes but watch Road Wars, Police Camera Action, Traffic Cops, Cops with Cameras etc etc etc and how many bikers do you see doing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xo3hCHeC94&feature=related

Also, if we're making generalisations about entire groups of people then what about white van drivers as in that wee chinese girl? I'll not link to it but you know exactly what I mean.

m.

Edit to add: Snoop - totally get it now. Shame your point has been seized on by the text speak numpty as validation of their bigoted views.
Your using an incident which took place in another country(china)to demonstrate generalisations(white van drivers)then go on to mention about someone elses bigoted views-kettle pot black?

Isn't that just where people miss/dribble while filling up?

No. I've done that and it wipes off.

Strange that councils have special initiatives to solve problems that apparantly don't exist?

Spiller Killer

m.

EDIT to add - steve, you'll notice the first video posted of bikers was from the US in the majority. Also, you have spectacularly missed the point of my post.

Try re-reading.

Bruce - your sexual fetish and enjoyment of having your backside licked isn't really something to discuss on a public forum. since you clearly have nothing intelligent to add why not take your super shiny backside elsewhere?

Indeed, between, you, steve, and renault it is a proctologist's dream in here at the moment.

Last edited:
No. I've done that and it wipes off.

Strange that councils have special initiatives to solve problems that apparantly don't exist?

Spiller Killer

m.

EDIT to add - steve, you'll notice the first video posted of bikers was from the US in the majority. Also, you have spectacularly missed the point of my post.

Try re-reading.
Martin-you may well be the type of person that wipes off any spilt fuel from your vehicle below the filler cap but most van/lorry drivers don't,i have re read your post & am still none the wiser-perhaps it's just me?

Martin-you may well be the type of person that wipes off any spilt fuel from your vehicle below the filler cap but most van/lorry drivers don't,i have re read your post & am still none the wiser-perhaps it's just me?

Correct, it's just you. Well you, txtpspk boy and Nick. Maybe bruce if his backside isn't mucky.

From the Department for Transport

1. The estimated total value of prevention of all of the reported personal injury road accidents in Great Britain in 2008 (170,591 accidents) is £12,790m using 2008 prices and values. The corresponding estimated value for 2007 and 2006 was £13,770m and £13,089m respectively. This estimate relates to the total value to the community of the benefits of prevention of road accidents.
    . The total annual value of prevention of the motorcycle accident type where oil and/or diesel was recorded as a special condition at the accident site for the three years was £48.91m; £14.96m in 2006, £18.45m in 2007 and £15.50m in 2008. This report has shown that the estimated value for the prevention of these accidents is about 0.12% of the total for the period 2006 to 2008.
DfT Research: REVIEW OF DIESEL SPILLAGE CLEAN UP PROCEDURES

And some slightly older ones. Killspills is a Government organised initiative to look into this problem which doesn't exist

DIESEL SPILLS – ACCIDENT STATISTICS

The accident statistics used below have been provided to KillSpills by the Department for Transport. We thank the Department for providing us with the information we required to compile this section of our report.
The following statistics represent headline data relating to oil /diesel spills:

22 people have died on the roads between 2000 and 2005;
595 serious accidents on the roads between 2000 and 2005;
617 Killed or Seriously Injured accidents on the roads between 2000 and 2005;
3,020 accidents resulting in slight injury between 2000 and 2005;

Oil / Diesel related accidents in 2005 have cost society £33,543,280

So, you'll obviously have no problem backing up your thoughts/claims/ranting with independent research?

No?

Thought not.

m.

Correct, it's just you. Well you, txtpspk boy and Nick. Maybe bruce if his backside isn't mucky.

From the Department for Transport

1. The estimated total value of prevention of all of the reported personal injury road accidents in Great Britain in 2008 (170,591 accidents) is £12,790m using 2008 prices and values. The corresponding estimated value for 2007 and 2006 was £13,770m and £13,089m respectively. This estimate relates to the total value to the community of the benefits of prevention of road accidents.
    . The total annual value of prevention of the motorcycle accident type where oil and/or diesel was recorded as a special condition at the accident site for the three years was £48.91m; £14.96m in 2006, £18.45m in 2007 and £15.50m in 2008. This report has shown that the estimated value for the prevention of these accidents is about 0.12% of the total for the period 2006 to 2008.
DfT Research: REVIEW OF DIESEL SPILLAGE CLEAN UP PROCEDURES

And some slightly older ones. Killspills is a Government organised initiative to look into this problem which doesn't exist

DIESEL SPILLS – ACCIDENT STATISTICS

The accident statistics used below have been provided to KillSpills by the Department for Transport. We thank the Department for providing us with the information we required to compile this section of our report.
The following statistics represent headline data relating to oil /diesel spills:

22 people have died on the roads between 2000 and 2005;
595 serious accidents on the roads between 2000 and 2005;
617 Killed or Seriously Injured accidents on the roads between 2000 and 2005;
3,020 accidents resulting in slight injury between 2000 and 2005;

Oil / Diesel related accidents in 2005 have cost society £33,543,280

So, you'll obviously have no problem backing up your thoughts/claims/ranting with independent research?

No?

Thought not.

m.

Nowhere in those statistics you've pulled from the net does it say the cause of the diesel/oil spills that resulted in the accidents so in answer to your question no i don't have a problem backing up my thoughts/claims/ranting(lol),i see you chose not to reply to my comment re wiping spilt fuel from under the filler cap:)

Martin

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of your truth. Which appears to be the Internet and some obscure government research bodies.

Please take time to invest in some humour therapy before your head gets completely wedged up your anus.

Careful not to slip on some oil whilst looking up your own ****.

Can we have this thread closed? This is all starting to get a bit personal.

As entertaining as it is/was, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom