Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great tags again.

Likewise.

Hi-Viz vest, legal cans etc but still get idiots tryign it on. Yesterday I nearly dropped the bike on a roundabout because some kindly van/lorry had covered it in diesel. then some impotent little man decided he try to feel better about his flacid willy/fact he was driving an Audi and tryo to knock me off. I may have informed him in no uncertain terms about the above.

People who ride like idiots annoy me, people who ddrive like idiots also annoy me but it is unfair to paint all with the same brush.

m.

Are all Audi drivers like that...surely you're tarring all with the same brush? Or is it just that you were on a bike and of course the car was in the wrong...as ever.

So, joining a motorway today, traffic at a standstill, drivers pulling into nearside lane to join...bikers riding between those on the motorway and those joining...bikers are amongst the most stupid road users...period.

What if she isn`t on the blob when she is on her motorbike?

I'm with neilrr - great tags:

They are epic...I wonder how many more we can get before the end of the thread. I'm disappointed that nobody has added "ar*eclown" yet.

Something about not tarring everyone with the same brush-do you really think a van/lorry driver spills diesel on purpose at £1.40 a ltr?:crazy:

Do you really think they shouldn't do something about it when they do?

m.

Are all Audi drivers like that...surely you're tarring all with the same brush? Or is it just that you were on a bike and of course the car was in the wrong...as ever.

Did I say all of them? (same question to steve333)

No I didn't, but thanks for playing.

m.

edit - apologies for double post, replied to one person trying to be smart before replying to the other.

Do you really think they shouldn't do something about it when they do?

m.

Do you really think a van/lorry driver would be aware they had spilled diesel?

Do you really think a van/lorry driver would be aware they had spilled diesel?

No, but if they could be bothered to, they could check that their filler cap is back in place and that it actually fits, then the spill wouldn't happen in the first place. There is no excuse for diesel spills on roundabouts except laziness and a "couldn't give a stuff" attitude.

No, but if they could be bothered to, they could check that their filler cap is back in place and that it actually fits, then the spill wouldn't happen in the first place. There is no excuse for diesel spills on roundabouts except laziness and a "couldn't give a stuff" attitude.

Correct in the above scenario but most diesel spills are due to ruptured fuel tanks & accidents,you wouldn't be aware you had lost fuel do to a ruptured tank until either someone warned you so or you noticed it yourself when refuelling etc,accident fuel spills are dealt with by police/highways agency.

Last edited:
Correct in the above scenario but most diesel spills are due to ruptured fuel tanks & accidents,you wouldn't be aware you had lost fuel do to a ruptured tank until either someone warned you so or you noticed it yourself when refuelling etc,accident fuel spills are dealt with by police/traffic agency.

Sorry, Steve, I have to disagree. As a biker, you become very aware of diesel spills and I can say categorically that the vast majority of diesel spills are on roundabouts where a truck has swung round the roundabout and diesel has slopped out of the improperly sealed filler cap.

Sorry, Steve, I have to disagree. As a biker, you become very aware of diesel spills and I can say categorically that the vast majority of diesel spills are on roundabouts where a truck has swung round the roundabout and diesel has slopped out of the improperly sealed filler cap.

I'll agree to disagree:)

I'll agree to disagree:)

As a member of the emergency services I can confirm that the vast majority of diesel spills are from commercial vehicles with inadequately fitted/sealed filler caps, the problem being exacerbated on roundabouts & corners.

As an aside, anyone nearly forcing me off the road in the manner described by the OP will be highly likely to require the services of their local parts department & bodyshop!

Did I say all of them? (same question to steve333)

No I didn't, but thanks for playing.

m.

edit - apologies for double post, replied to one person trying to be smart before replying to the other.

If you didn't mean all of them...why mention the make?

IHB.

To the moron in the black C-class repmobile in Basingstoke today, thank you so very much for changing lanes and nearly running me into the central reservation in the process today. Given that I was on a large bright red motorcycle which is far from quiet, I can only assume that you were either using the force, or you did it on purpose.

Either way, you got main beam for a reason, and subsequently trying to drown me with a 15 second burst of washer fluid doesn't absolve you from being a cupid stunt, nor does it make any difference when I'm wearing full waterproofs.

Next time, I won't just tap your mirror on my way past to remind you to use it, I'll tear it off and stuff it up your a*se.

Thank you for your understanding.

I was on my way to hospital in Basingstoke, to have a rear view mirror removed from my behind, when I almost hit a red motorbike.

Unfortunately, because of the pain in my derriere, I was not concentrating on the traffic enough and I would like to apologise. :doh:

I would like to point out that having one mirror inserted where the monkey put his nuts is painful enough, I don't need a second one beside it. :eek:

How the first mirror became a suppository is, sadly, a separate matter entirely...... :devil:

As a member of the emergency services I can confirm that the vast majority of diesel spills are from commercial vehicles with inadequately fitted/sealed filler caps, the problem being exacerbated on roundabouts & corners.

As an aside, anyone nearly forcing me off the road in the manner described by the OP will be highly likely to require the services of their local parts department & bodyshop!

It's easy to spot too. You can see vans with spill marks all down the side from below the filler cap.

Poor maintenence and a don't care attitude, simple.

Renault21:

*checks top of board*

Yep, this is an MB forum, comment was a joke. Yours, plain blinkered bigotry. Again, thanks for playing.

m.

it's easy to spot too. You can see vans with spill marks all down the side from below the filler cap.

Poor maintenence and a don't care attitude, simple.

Renault21:

*checks top of board*

yep, this is an mb forum, comment was a joke. Yours, plain blinkered bigotry. Again, thanks for playing.

M.

ihb

abc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom