W163 rear bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stevellew

Car
53 plate ML270 inspiration
Hi all I've done a silly thing and reversed into a steel bolard only slowly but looking at the state of my bumper it looks like it's been hit by a JCB on steroids to say the least I'm gutted. And I can seem to find a bumper anywhere does anybody know for one mine is a 2004 facelift so will a pews facelift fir if I can't get the correct one any help would be greatly appreciated thanks steve

Nick will have one , drop him an email.

[email protected]

He's back and forth to wales a lot , so might deliver it too.

Hi,
My wife pranged our W163 (03 facelift ML270 inspiration too :)) a couple of months back (insurance job) reversed into the neighbours Isuzu pick up even with parking sensors!!!!. I looked on ebay to see what sort cost of the job was likely to cost and they were on there for silly money £500+ and still needed repainting or scuffs removed.

The body shop doing the job obtained an original from Merc for £350.
Admittedly they would get trade price and vat added and it will have needed respraying etc, but not as expensive as I was expecting given the ebay prices.

One further note- Merc had no stock and it took 3 weeks to come.

Hopefully you can find one cheap and quick, maybe from the place mentioned in the other replies.
Good luck
Moz

Last edited:
Cheers moz I haven't had a reply from nic yet and I'm still looking , that is a surprise for the price from merc that's something I might have to do if I can't get one thanks Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom