W202 Black Auto dimming RVM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I logged in to eBay and nearly bought that... I dont need it, I dont need it..

Hi,
They are really easy to fit just plug and play but will depend on the year of your w202 this one will only fit face-lift models

And its very cheap !!!! Whoever wants it had better go for it quick !!!

Im not in the running.....already done mine :)

Been watching that one - slightly puzzled as it's not the normal style with the sensor on the right, seems to be in the centre. The lead looks very short in the photo (sould just be hidden of course) and it says 4 pin plug - I'm sure mine was 6 or 8 (could be mistaken).

slightly puzzled as it's not the normal style with the sensor on the right, seems to be in the centre.

Yup thats right was just about to say that myself not seen any with the sensor in the middle usually in the corner.

Hi,
I never noticed the different sensor location, it also makes no mention of it being an auto-dimming item.
The plug on the facelift item is blue with a black insert plug, and is 8-way with 5 cables used.
If you look close at the plug it appears to be black not white like the description says. The black plug also appears to be the same as what is fitted to the pre-face lift item, but is difficult to tell exactly. I think it maybe an early version auto dimming for pre-face lift vehicles with out the red & green L.E.D.'s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom