• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W203 M111 changeover valve vacuum lines

varangy

Car
Mercedes Benz C180 Sport Coupe
Hi guys, another newbie here :)
Firstly, I have to say a special thanks to the members of this forum, I have find a lot solution for my car previously. :)
Unfortunatelly, now I am freeze ...
I am looking for a connection diagram for my vacuum lines, which comes from the change over valve, part nr: 002 540 14 97
I have the valve, but haven't any hoses or tubes. I just would to know, what lines where have to taking the air (or the vacuum)
I talking about 3 lines, one of them has has taken into the EGR valve.
Can anyone help me pls?
Sorry about my english, I know a little bit poor, but hope to understand me :)

Hi guys, it's me again, cos no any responce, then I should to clear my question. here is the changeover valve on the photo. I ask the 3 lines, where I have to connect them.
1. RED
2. GREEN
3. BLUE

thanks for any advances ;)

changeover_zpsjansl0zr.jpg

you connect the lines the same way as the old valve ...

Or do you have the lines taken apart and not have a record of what goes where ?

Take a photo of the location the valve and I can check how the lines are connected in my car. Since we have the same engine...

Hi mate
Sorry for the delayed response, Just I had been away in a last couple of days. Actually, my valve never been connected anywhere, as my car was a scrap, and I try to taking back to the life, LOL. :D
I had made this photo with the location of the changeover, please see below, and I really appreciated for your help.

The yellow arrow shown the location under the hood, and there are 2 more closest shot with the changeover valve, and the naked top joiner, that need any hoses anywhere, probably.

1_zpshrl7khgu.jpg

2_zps89wot37f.jpg

3_zpsigjj34uu.jpg

Here is how mine looks. it's a kompressor , not sure if that contribute to the differences.

Attachments

• image-924530232.jpg
    image-924530232.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom