w204 Facelift Official Press Release/Pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it me, or is that a shot of command with google on it? Has command had internet access before? (I may have missed that press release!)

I see 4 matic mentioned - do you think it'll make the UK market ??

Stuart

Oooo - wouldn't that be nice at the moment? :)

It won't be coming here though.

Am I the only one thinking that the steering wheel looks like the the old BMW sports steering wheel? Maybe they got a deal on some overstock?

e46steering-wheel.jpg

yea.. your the only one..

They've ruined it!

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the the way it was.

:-(

Gutted anyone who has ordered a C63 and is due delivery in the next few weeks :D :(

Why? Drive a 63 and you'll be gutted you've not got one regardless of it's Klasse, age or facelift status. It's all about that engine, and those 11s...

Why? Drive a 63 and you'll be gutted you've not got one regardless of it's Klasse, age or facelift status. It's all about that engine, and those 11s...

If I was spending £xxxxx of my hard earned cash on a C63 only to find that once it arrived it was already the older/previous model I'd be a little gutted, wouldn't you?

One damn fine car, deffo an improvment here, love the interior, thumbs up for me!:thumb:

The pop sat nav is like the aston martins, glad they got rid of that, not a big fan and does look abit cheap!

If I was spending £xxxxx of my hard earned cash on a C63 only to find that once it arrived it was already the older/previous model I'd be a little gutted, wouldn't you?

I think the discounts people have been getting have made it obvious something fishy was going on.

Yes, it would be annoying, but it would still be a huge engine in a medium sized car - I'm sure the feelings would go away in a tunnel, window down and foot on floor!

Oooo - wouldn't that be nice at the moment? :)

It won't be coming here though.

You're right, it won't be coming here.

They are such teasers, those Germans, aren't they?

I think Mercedes should offer a 4matic in at least one engine, maybe the E350 cdi, might be surprised how many people order one.
BMW are going to start offering xdrive on the 5 series and 7 series next year in the UK, well they said they were, not seen them on the website yet.

I think the 4-matic would sell strongly here - that S204 looked fantastic - I would be interested when changing.:thumb:

- that S204 looked fantastic -

If you mean the white one, they do look fabulous when spotlessly clean but I saw one yesterday that was a bit dirty and it looked absolutely awful.

I think he meant this one, the 4matic.....

18592188681414249223.jpg

I wish Mercedes would drop all the chrome everywhere, around the window trim and roof rails etc. It is so 1990's!!
Give us the option for black trim please.

^
I believe they already offer black window trims on the current W204 SE. The chrome trims are a kind of upgrade on the AG and Sport.

I've been waiting for the facelift for exactly the same reason. According to info on the JESMB site the 7G-Tronic is due on the 4-pots from March 2011.

Its over rated ;)

Its a good option to offer customers but there is nothing wrong with the 5speed box

^
I believe they already offer black window trims on the current W204 SE. The chrome trims are a kind of upgrade on the AG and Sport.

But chrome really isn't very sporty. :(

I can't see on the configurator if the chrome can be deleted? It puts me right off.

I just specced up a C350cdi estate, in sport trim with the options I wanted it was £42300, the same spec. E350cdi in sport trim was £44600, however, there is also a £700 contribution towards comand so only actually £33900, so a difference of £1600 between the C and E class.

I think the reason is a lot that is standard on the E is an option on the C, and an expensive option too, £1300 for leather, £800 for xenons, £325 for heated seats, are the ones I remember.

Due to the way residuals are worked out this would make the C Class too expensive for me as I finance my cars.
It means it works out more expensive than the E Class on a monthly basis.

The C class is rather good, but too dear when you see it like that. Xenon should be standard on sport C classes, horrified it is not and essential for night time driving. I was loaned a car without xenon and never again.

I could forgo leather, and on that basis seat heaters but the price gap is still quite narrow

I just specced up a C350cdi estate, in sport trim with the options I wanted it was £42300, the same spec. E350cdi in sport trim was £44600, however, there is also a £700 contribution towards comand so only actually £43900, so a difference of £1600 between the C and E class.

I think the reason is a lot that is standard on the E is an option on the C, and an expensive option too, £1300 for leather, £800 for xenons, £325 for heated seats, are the ones I remember.

Due to the way residuals are worked out this would make the C Class too expensive for me as I finance my cars.
It means it works out more expensive than the E Class on a monthly basis.

I corrected your typo on the price after COMAND subsidy.

In comparison, my car would have been just over £35K when new in Oct 2004 so on that basis the price is there or thereabouts.

Interesting on the C/E comparison - there was a period when, spec for spec, 5 Series BMW's where cheaper than 3 Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom