W211 E55 performance upgrades

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You can fit EC LTs without taking out the engine, me and a friend did his e55 on a ramp was a PITA and we soaked the bolts un diesel the night before, they came off surprisingly easy for a 150k car. The whole job from start to finish was about 4.5 hours.

Also MSC do awsome LTS for the M113k engine.

MSC?? Can’t find any MSC headers?

Never thought of using diesel!! What a great idea!

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can buy some decent headers
I can find MBH which seem very steep
Can’t find any Kleemann or Eurocharged long tubes only medium?

Thanks

MSC?? Can’t find any MSC headers?

Never thought of using diesel!! What a great idea!

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can buy some decent headers
I can find MBH which seem very steep
Can’t find any Kleemann or Eurocharged long tubes only medium?

Thanks

You won’t find true long tube RHD headers. The only headers that will fit are the Kleemann/euro charge mid length headers with slight modification to right hand collector.

Your best bet is getting Kleemann shipped over from the states, they are 700 dollars plus import duties and postage costs.

If you want true long tubes Alex is your man for those.

MSC - Moscow Supercharge.

The Diesel seemed to work for us anyway, that said they could have come off easy regardless will never know.
I run Eurocharge on mine as that's what the car had when I got it. We bought EC for a friends as we didn't know about MSC or Alex at the time.

MSC - Moscow Supercharge.

The Diesel seemed to work for us anyway, that said they could have come off easy regardless will never know.
I run Eurocharge on mine as that's what the car had when I got it. We bought EC for a friends as we didn't know about MSC or Alex at the time.

Where did you get the EC headers from? Can’t seem to actually find anywhere that sells them, nor can I find MSC headers. Can you send me a link?
Maximiser headers in the states seem to be popular with them?

These are 750 usd as they are in a sale untill the 15th of Jan from MSC

Attachments

• IMG-20190105-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190105-WA0000.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20190105-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190105-WA0000.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 11
Also we got the EC ones direct from Jerry at eurocharged

MSL birmingham an also suplie them.

Sorry they are 750GBP not USD

I messaged acid and they don’t supply long tube headers anymore, just the mid length kleemans.
The MSC ones look like mids to?
Do they fit well etc? That’s a good price! Have you a link to where they are on sale in case I do a buy!? Lol.

Do the MSC ones fit a RHD with no major bashing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom