W211 front splitter and rear diffuser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hosh85

Car
Mercedes Benz E240 W211
Hi all, happy Wednesday, closer to the weekend!

Just a quick one, after doing some searches on the forum and some of the eBay stores in Germany as advised, I write this message

Basically soon enough I will require a front lip/splitter and a rear diffuser to fit a W211/AMG body kit (pre face lift)

Thus far all I can find are carbon variants, which are £300-400 a go, if that's all that is available I will buy these in time but not from abroad I don’t think.

I was hoping to find some versions in plastic/fiberglass unpainted etc but I can’t seem to find anything at all, were any on these materials ever produced?

Alternatively i found a lip/splitter “tape” that you buy in a roll for peanuts and essentially mould and the stick/bolt this rubber tape to the underside of the bumpers! Must say had a quick look on YouTube of someone installing it, didn’t look too bad once done!

Regards as always

Hosh

This should suit for the front splitter. 3 types of finish and cheap too.

FRONT SPLITTER MERCEDES E W211 AMG PREFACE - E-Class W211 - MERCEDES - BODY KITS - MaxtonDesign.co.uk - ONLINE STORE

Regarding a diffuser, you will be lucky to find one to fit your E240 unless you have the quad exhaust pipes fitted. I haven't seen a diffuser that would fit just one exhaust exit on a W211.

This seller has good quality parts that actually fit (some of the Taiwanese and Chinese are a poor fit) and will ship from the USA. I see they stock both a diffuser and front lip for a W211
RW Carbon

Thanks again! You have been a great help so far! Much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom