W212 E-Class Offically Revealed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_63.jpg

A guy tweaking his knob...
new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_44.jpg

new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_59.jpg

new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_57.jpg

new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_53.jpg

Whats the guy doing this his hand?

new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_27.jpg

Taxi for KillerHERTZ!
new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_13.jpg

new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_1.jpg

2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan-at-special-detroit-preview-event_12.jpg

mmm, why have I got so many bags?
new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_10.jpg

If you owned a house like that, you wouldnt drive an E-Class:
2010-mercedes-benz-e-class-sedan_3.jpg

I dont care what any of you say, the W212 is a mighty fine looking car!

Forget what hes doing with his hand, what has she got on her feet !!! Snowboots with heels ??

new-2010-mercedes-e-class-sedan_27.jpg

That rear seat looks odd (4th pic in post #19).

Looks like there is a 2-seat rear seat (like CLS) option.

I dont care what any of you say, the W212 is a mighty fine looking car!

Is that agreeing to disagree or not being bothered to disagree with those of us who clearly to have superior taste in these matters? :D

I think its a huge step forwards... The W211 is way too soft looking at the moment and this will really give BMW a run...

Dont like the dodgy audi style LED fog lamps though.. look a bit barry in the pics..

I love my W211 Facelift - W212 as said before a nice car we will probably all get to use to like it more and more as time goes - but the rear of the car - especially the rear lights .....
See what I mean !
Look at the pictures they are not W212 they are from a Hundai Sonata !!

Attachments

• sonata.gif
    sonata.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 63
  • sonata3.jpg
    sonata3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 63
  • sonata4.jpg
    sonata4.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 63
I think its a huge step forwards... The W211 is way too soft looking at the moment and this will really give BMW a run...

Dont like the dodgy audi style LED fog lamps though.. look a bit barry in the pics..

Hmmm, but not all of us want to drive aggressive looking cars in an aggresive way, like BMW's. If I wanted a car like that, I'd buy a BMW or Audi. I like the softness of the 211 E class. Its not like the 211 was a sales disaster.

It seems gymicy to me, a car that can read road signs, funnily enough I can do that. The attention assist thing seems is a nannying feature. I'd rather not have these features are the car cost a bit less, or get more goodies (like memory seats) standard.

However the basic cabin design looks nice and it looks roomy back there.

Probably the Coupe version that will replace the CLK.

I have lifted the quote below from the first post in this thread.

On request the E-Class is also available with a rear seat unit consisting of two comfortable, single seats. This rear-seat comfort package includes seat heating, leather upholstery, a centre console, comfort head restraints, roller blinds in the rear doors, an electrically operated roller blind for the rear window, comfort sun visors and a through-loading facility to the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom