Wahat Is It?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wennol2

Car
E Class
I've recently acquired a ten year old E Class Saloon. Adjacent to the spare wheel beneath the boot floor there is what appears to be some sort of electrical equipment which I'm unable to identify/ It's got several cable connected to it and at first I thought it was the batter.

Can anyone tell me what it is please.

Thanks

Take a photo and share it.

Possible an Amp for an old soundsystem

I've recently acquired a ten year old E Class Saloon. Adjacent to the spare wheel beneath the boot floor there is what appears to be some sort of electrical equipment which I'm unable to identify/ It's got several cable connected to it and at first I thought it was the batter.

Thanks
The battery

Is it this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks
A VIN checker website may shed some clues as to the function of the mystery electrical equipment specced in your car.

Ultimate anti theft device, a bomb o_O

Many's the MB owner who's been surprised to find that he's got two or even three, separate batteries in his lovely motor.

Many's the MB owner who's been surprised to find that he's got two or even three, separate batteries in his lovely motor......

That have a 100% chance of expensive failure within 4 or five years ;)

Am I correct in thinking that the OP Wennol2 is advised by email every time there is a new post to this thread?

If so he will be aware that we are awaiting a response from him.

Am I correct in thinking that the OP Wennol2 is advised by email every time there is a new post to this thread?

I’m guessing that ship has sailed ;) ?

Not if he has turned all.the annoying notifications off in settings.....like me!

Whether he is still watching I’ll make a guess at the subwoofer if he’s running HK sound system.
Only one battery on my 212 and it’s up front.. 2QA had bigger in boot with auxiliary in engine bay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom