• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

What’s wrong with this car?

johncherokee

Car
CLC200k
IMG_0078.png
This was the MOT that I saw just before I bought the CLK. It seems there is something fundamentally wrong with this car. Apart from the obvious, if the owner fixed the front suspension and changed the tyres, am I right in thinking that the car is out of alignment somehow?. Needless to say, I didn’t buy the car.

View attachment 151916
This was the MOT that I saw just before I bought the CLK. It seems there is something fundamentally wrong with this car. Apart from the obvious, if the owner fixed the front suspension and changed the tyres, am I right in thinking that the car is out of alignment somehow?. Needless to say, I didn’t buy the car.
It will need an £80 alignment check and adjustment . I’m assuming it will get an MOT when the work is done .
It just reads like a car that’s not been cared for .
You might want to get the rear subframe checking on a ramp , they are known to rust from the inside

It will need an £80 alignment check and adjustment . I’m assuming it will get an MOT when the work is done .
You might want to get the rear subframe checking on a ramp , they are known to rust from the inside
I feel I ought to pass on your reply to the owner

Hi , you are not wrong about getting the rear subframe inspected !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom