What do you think of my CLS 55? Sharing pics for the first time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks the dog's nuts

Very nice. One question...I see the car is parked in front of a garage, does it fit in there?!

It does, but it doesn't spend much time in there.
Good to know. I’m yet to test if a car the size of a CLS can fit in my single garage...need to ask my brother in law to bring his S212 E-Class around when lockdown is over to see if we can squeeze that in! Fingers crossed it does was I’d very much like to keep a CLS on my maybe list :)

£15k i think this will be up for sale for a very long period at that price.

Very nice, cracking looking motor .:):thumb:. I know black is nightmare to keep top side of, but when washed and polished they look stunning.

Good to know. I’m yet to test if a car the size of a CLS can fit in my single garage...need to ask my brother in law to bring his S212 E-Class around when lockdown is over to see if we can squeeze that in! Fingers crossed it does was I’d very much like to keep a CLS on my maybe list :)

Garage extension time? :)

Very nice, cracking looking motor .:):thumb:. I know black is nightmare to keep top side of, but when washed and polished they look stunning.

Tell me about it. Same as most black cars though - water marks and dust traps! A good detailing routine helps stay ontop of it and the end result is that unbeatable mirror-shine black!

Lovely
Been on here a few years but never posted pics. Since I just listed it for sale on here, here they are.

Disclaimer - no where near as clean as it should be! Detailing bag is coming out over the bank holiday weekend :)

DvNqclH.jpg

78S3tkJ.jpg

YyrMzDr.jpg
zc3sSdt.jpg

ThZBpvz.jpg

K0eTQk0.jpg

QGF04cy.jpg

eJofjqk.jpg

uZUsa2j.jpg

EZ2v4sg.jpg

vAlvgkS.jpg

lovely car you have.

God damn that is beautiful, I would not change a thing personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom