What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi JBD, could you let me know if factory orders are still being taken for SL400/500 Grand Editions or is it just what's left in stock at dealerships?

If I can get a good deal on a new car or a pre-reg I might consider chopping in my Porsche Boxster for one.

RR

Hi,

Yes we’re still talking orders for both and have some physical stock and some in Oct and Nov build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply, I was told yesterday at a dealers that there were no more factory orders for the SL as I quite fancy Diamond White with Bengal Red leather, and I can't see any new cars with that combo on the official website.

RR

Thanks for the quick reply, I was told yesterday at a dealers that there were no more factory orders for the SL as I quite fancy Diamond White with Bengal Red leather, and I can't see any new cars with that combo on the official website.

RR

They’re mistaken. I’ve just spec amended an SL in November build, they’re also one in the same build month in the colour you want, along with a physical 63

SL63 discontinued? No longer in the price list.

Production ended back in Feb, but there’s still 13 in UK stock unregistered, so still an opportunity to get hold of one

Thought you guys would appreciate some snaps of the GTR Pro I handed over today:

055adcd844dfaf7b763dcdbee13628d7.jpg

8d3ac565dedeed97d73cef8733b3bdca.jpg
6faff54ce501dfaab8659004bb14c8c4.jpg
07da91bcb8a021fdb4b4772315d706c7.jpg
de123190d4a37ad78781d5bc50eb129b.jpg
1192ad9abce36e94f97b448b28ae0588.jpg
b54c8639a8bf7594d4095c437445a33d.jpg

Hi JBD,

I notice that the MB configurator is down for quite a lot of cars (Mercedes-AMG C Class saloon/coupe and E Class saloon models in particular).

Is a model upgrade/refresh or price increase on the way?

Thanks in advance

RR

Hi JBD,

I notice that the MB configurator is down for quite a lot of cars (Mercedes-AMG C Class saloon/coupe and E Class saloon models in particular).

Is a model upgrade/refresh or price increase on the way?

Thanks in advance

RR

We have MY800.5 for all models this week. We’d normally have got the details in October, but they held off because of the Brexit date on October.

Is there a particular model you need some info for?

Thought you guys would appreciate some snaps of the GTR Pro I handed over today:

055adcd844dfaf7b763dcdbee13628d7.jpg

8d3ac565dedeed97d73cef8733b3bdca.jpg
6faff54ce501dfaab8659004bb14c8c4.jpg
07da91bcb8a021fdb4b4772315d706c7.jpg
de123190d4a37ad78781d5bc50eb129b.jpg
1192ad9abce36e94f97b448b28ae0588.jpg
b54c8639a8bf7594d4095c437445a33d.jpg

That car is totally outrageous and sell-your-kinfolk desirable. Only thing is the stick-on graphics let it down.

We have MY800.5 for all models this week. We’d normally have got the details in October, but they held off because of the Brexit date on October.

Is there a particular model you need some info for?

Thanks for the prompt response as usual, there's nothing I'm desperate for, but I was just looking at some of the prices for pre-reg or lightly used C63 saloons and coupes plus the odd E63S saloon. I'd been comparing these to the specs and prices of new cars with PCP contributions and the like and noticed a lack of configurator options for most cars. Getting rid of my one year old BMW 530d Xdrive would probably be my biggest challenge before I could move on a new car!!

RR

Hello JBD

Do you know if Mercedes will be offering any Black Friday deals on the Service Care Plan, as they did in 2017?

Thanks.

Hello JBD

Do you know if Mercedes will be offering any Black Friday deals on the Service Care Plan, as they did in 2017?

Thanks.

Nothing has come through to say so and we didn’t last year either

Hi JBD,

Another question regarding build slot allocation - I've placed an order with the dealership for an E220d SE Premium on the 20th of August with an estimated delivery date of 29th of November.
However, a build slot still has not been allocated and I was wondering whether a 3+ month wait for a build allocation is normal?

Thanks in advance.

Hi JBD,

Another question regarding build slot allocation - I've placed an order with the dealership for an E220d SE Premium on the 20th of August with an estimated delivery date of 29th of November.
However, a build slot still has not been allocated and I was wondering whether a 3+ month wait for a build allocation is normal?

Thanks in advance.

We haven’t had any allocation for E Class at all because of production holds for Brexit and model year change. It’s not something that dealers were made aware of either, each month that went by nothing was transferred

If you download the new updated brochure of the website, you’ll see that you can now only get the SE in a standard spec, so you’d have to go to AMG Line Night Edition for premium.

We haven’t had any allocation for E Class at all because of production holds for Brexit and model year change. It’s not something that dealers were made aware of either, each month that went by nothing was transferred

If you download the new updated brochure of the website, you’ll see that you can now only get the SE in a standard spec, so you’d have to go to AMG Line Night Edition for premium.

JBD,

When you say, that SE is not available in Premium spec anymore, does that mean I won't get my order through? If so, I presume I should talk to the dealership for an alternative (or take the money and not bother)?

JBD,

When you say, that SE is not available in Premium spec anymore, does that mean I won't get my order through? If so, I presume I should talk to the dealership for an alternative (or take the money and not bother)?

Unless they have an ordered build slot for you, no, it won’t be arriving. The spec you have ordered ends production this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom