What would you choose?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Actually, I take back the budget aspect, it seems I could find the correct generation I would want in budget, however also there is the fact the CLS is much less common, I quite like that

A lump of your mortgage and a E55 wagon but be my choice! Best of both worlds, but I am sensible ;)

Take less crap on holiday.,

when I were a nipper I was allowed one book and a bucket and spade... and I don’t recall being g in a pram at 2 years..I was made to walk😏

Take less crap on holiday.,

when I were a nipper I was allowed one book and a bucket and spade... and I don’t recall being g in a pram at 2 years..I was made to walk😏

You haven’t seen this pram she bought, it cost almost as much as a car and means we don’t have to carry anything, even if the boy is in it or not!

But seriously, if we were going on actual holiday, your points are true. These trips to my dad in Germany is more like moving house, they’re not a holiday as such!

Cost, interior, looks in a few works

Too expensive for my budget I think, I've had a 2104 BiTDI A6 Avant for a while, and sure, it wasn't an RS6 but the interior design and controls were something I really didn't like, and I think the CLS looks better, personally

Fair enough, that was my third Audi so you could say i'm a fan :) Although I agree the cost of the RS6 is mainly why I didn't go for one in the first place. The interior was way better put together than my current car though, Audi know how to screw them together to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom