Wide Arches and Wings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

01goodwina

Car
C180
Is it possible to put some seriously sick wide arches on this little baby below? if so are there any being made at this time or would i have to get them custom made?

Also on this car, does it have a major problem with the wings because my are slightly rusting and im looking for some more...

is this a common problem?

Yes. Very common

Wide arches would look a bit silly don't you think?

Hello,

Anything Is possible if you have the skills or indeed pay someone to do the work. What do you have in mind? some sort of wide DTM look? as this will probably involve new front bumper / rear bumber / wider track / huge deep dish rims large tyres, respray etc etc...

Although I appeciate you want to make your car stand out it will not add value for when you sell it and could in fact make it harder to sell.

Look at this for wide body.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mercedes-Koen...oryZ9855QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

wide1.jpg

wide2.jpg

Depends how wide... i dont mean Le man style 6' across i mean subtle arches to cover the tyres,

Spliters- i know wha they do and what they are used for but do you think they will have any real use on a track car.

soon enough it will be having a C250 TD lump in her for special events.

i like that kit but as it will be drifting... i would need the back end lower. its cirtanly a rout that i would like to down even to investigate...

i wont be getting rid of the car because its my second car and im only 18 so i have enugh time to decide what im doing with it...

Hello,

Wide arches silly....

800px-Mercedes_CLK_DTM_C209_2.jpg

yes, I'm laughing at this.... :)

Only kidding on the C-class pictured if thats all you did sure it would look wrong BUT if you wanted to it could be quite a project.

ooh and old school merc wide arches...

500e-2.jpg

that AMG kit is the style im looking at, not to big but just nice enough to notice.

If it's gonna be used as a track day car ( is that your intension??) then spend your cash on suspension and brake mods. putting arches on will mean BIG wheels to fill them or it will just look daft.

:)

it will be used as track but not for serious racing for pints on the leaderships board!! just for fun, my brother is working on suspension/ part of the brake idea and any major work, i am incharge of mods/sorting custom mods and show styling, iv always wanted a koi carp vynal on my cars because i like fishan especialy carp but because its not a jap it would look quite bad

Hiya, don't know if anyone has mentioned ... but you will need to shrink that signature image a bit! Max. size allowed here is 500 wide x 100 high.

yeah that fine in the sig. box it wont let me shrink it so i will have to abandon it :(

I could resize it for you at 500x100 or any lower size

thats not a bad little diagram. undesided on an outcome yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom