Winter wheels on eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Urban terra

Car
C220 coupe amg sport
Hi
I was wondering how many people are or have been bidding and eBay for a set for a set of winter wheels. And what sort of prices you have been going upto for 16" or 17" steels or alloys.

Steels: £200; Alloys: £300 or buy it now for less. Otherwise you should be able to check out completed sales.

Ernie

I've been trying to sell a set of four immaculate alloys from a W204 with 7mm of winter rubber for £450 with no takers. Wont fit my current W205.

Last edited:
I might have some 16inch CLK wheels for sale next week with 205/55/16 front and 225/50/16 rear all winter tyres,
as I don't think these will fit my new CLK Sport that has 18inch as standard?

Extemely variable.

People pay £1000/1200 for new and want to try and recoup half.

Just this morning paid £160 for set of really good 16" W204 with 6mm summer Michelin tyres.

Specifically wanted 16".

Pair of part worn 5/6mm winter Michelin Alpine £50 will be fitted if it snows.or £100 for all 4.

All depends on condition of alloys and how good the tyres are but £300-350 is realistic.

I bought an unused set of 17" genuine Mercedes wheels for £300.

Russ

All season tyres are cheaper than a set of winters + wheels.

All season tyres are cheaper than a set of winters + wheels.

True, but they're a compromise, not as good in winter as winters and not as good as summers in summer.

Russ

I have just paid £300
For a set of 17 alloys with Dunlop
Sport 3D winters with 6-7mm of tread. Alloys flaking a. It on the rear of wheels but no Kirby damage. Other set I was watching went for £540. And another set went for £200 but I had. Ought the ones for £300.

I suppose it all depends on the model and how the seller lists the wheels.
I bought a set of steel wheels only, genuine MB , for my wife's W169 a few years ago for £6.00 . The listing was collect only from just over the Scottish border , with no reserve. Paid a courier £30 to collect them.

I suppose it all depends on the model and how the seller lists the wheels.
I bought a set of steel wheels only, genuine MB , for my wife's W169 a few years ago for £6.00 . The listing was collect only from just over the Scottish border , with no reserve. Paid a courier £30 to collect them.

Now that's a good bargain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom