You can't book me officer my speedo doesn't work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The funny thing with A and B class is that at 2000rpm the speed of the car increases constantly. The CVT (gearbox) is like a huge pushbike gearbox. It just keeps moving the drivetrain belt to a taller and taller ratio without you even feeling much at all.

I'm failing to see the relationship between a broken speedo & running somone over. Broken brakes, broken steering, broken suspension, fair enough. Broken speedo? Naw.

Don't know about you but after driving about a million miles I can tell pretty accurately how fast I'm going. There's also the 'go with the flow' theory which will help see you home safely.

Because my brother had an accident he did not injure anybody but the police checked his car over including horn and speedo.
SO THERE'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP YOU ASKED FOR that is why I put this thread on in the beginning some of you blokes love to argue don't you well get your facts right first

SO THERE'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP YOU ASKED FOR that is why I put this thread on in the beginning some of you blokes love to argue don't you well get your facts right first

OK, so if YOUR speedo breaks, you'll be rendering your car useless and paying the money to get the car towed to the garage will you? or would you save the £££s that would be and drive it there?

its not such a big deal - there is much more possible issues with the car than the speedo. the seller has stated its broke - its up to whoever buys it whether they drive it away or not, which i am 100% sure they will ;)

Because my brother had an accident he did not injure anybody but the police checked his car over including horn and speedo.

I'm unclear. The broken speedo caused the accident?

did the police charge him for having a broken speedo? did the insurance not pay out because of this? ok, they may have checked it but did it really affect anything?

die_thread_die.jpg

did he go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom