2015 Yadgar thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I cant do 17th as I fly to Canada on 18th, could do 27th, 28th or 29th though :dk:

All firmed up and plenty time to set your diaries

Thursday 29th January 2015
7pm
Yadgar, Calder Street, Glasgow

1. LTD

3. Harry

Less than a week to go chaps.

1. LTD
2. Flango
3. HB

Anybody else fancy coming along for some great food and a natter ?

Anybody else fancy coming along for some great food and a natter ?

Would have liked to - but unfortunatley I have a hospital appointment first thing on the 30th

Have a great time, guys. :thumb:

Righto

We've taken a decision to postpone until next week so we can hopefully add more names to the list.

Thursday 5th February 2015, 7pm @ Yadgar

1. LTD
2. HB
3. Flango

Sadly I'm in Cardiff that week. I do have Ian's recommendation for a curry on 3 fab though....

Righto

We've taken a decision to postpone until next week so we can hopefully add more names to the list.

Thursday 5th February 2015, 7pm @ Yadgar

1. LTD
2. HB
3. Flango
I would have loved to have come across from Edinburgh for this, but unfortunately can't make the 5th.

Next time!

John

Shameless bump for tomorrow evening.

I have to pick Harry up from town so it will be nearer 7:30 before we get there.

Anybody else fancy a good curry ?

Just been there and had a good munch.

Can't do tomorrow though busy with work.

Well another fantastic night, hail the Lamb Karhai

IMG_0810_zpsi8efromp.jpg

Thanks LTD for organising and great to see HB and his brother again for some expert advice on cars and tuning. Unfortunately last nights discussion could mean I become an Audi driver again or may stick with MB, we will see. See my other thread for details.:D

It would be nice to attract a few more to the next one if we can so any suggestions to make this easier for people to travel welcomed

I also headed off down the road with enough Chicken Karhai to feed the village unfortunately at a lot slower pace than normal as I had to follw an X5 traffic car from Hamilton for 35 miles, so last nights run a tad over 3 hours :(

Looking forward to the next one already :eek:

There might be one next week.

Looks like Ian will be up and I am always good to go for a curry.

Just need to hear from Harry.

All welcome.

At this all ok for Tuesday I think Ian said. But I may have an impromptu visit to Manchester on the cards but I don't know which day it may be. Tuesday is good for me as it suits Ian too.

Nice one Harry

Yadgar, Tuesday 21st July 2015 @ 7.30pm

1. LTD
2. flango
3. HB

All welcome - just add your name.

Sorry, guys. I'm off on holiday today so can't make it :-(

Yadgar, Tuesday 21st July 2015 @ 7.30pm

1. LTD
2. flango
3. HB
4. Druk