A35

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bet, my stage 1 car feels fast enough it’s amazing how well they respond to tuning, it’s a great engine.
I was stuck between another Golf R or the A35, and it’s the interior that swayed it to be honest.

Totally get your thoughts on the interior, Merc feels much more up market than the R. VW should have offered a Recaro Wingback Seat with the carbon nappa leather , would make it feel more special and they would have sold loads of them.

Wonder if their will be an A45 Edition 1? Love the interior from the C63 and E63 Edition 1 cars. :cool:

A surprisingly informative article for PH and a fair summary.

Nice car but nothing special and very pricy.

In my Golf and S3 all my music was on an SD card in a specific slot in the glove box. What do Mercs have?

In my Golf and S3 all my music was on an SD card in a specific slot in the glove box. What do Mercs have?
Either an SD card , or two USB slots for USB sticks or other USB enabled devices. some also have a hard disc and or cd player slot

Either an SD card , or two USB slots for USB sticks or other USB enabled devices. some also have a hard disc and or cd player slot
Thanks. I should have been more specific. What will be the setup on the A35 please?

Thanks. I should have been more specific. What will be the setup on the A35 please?

I would imagine the A35 setup will be the same as any other new model A Class , pop into a local dealer and have a look. There is lots of “tech” on the new twin screen version, sat in an AMG line car and it was very nice.

I would imagine the A35 setup will be the same as any other new model A Class , pop into a local dealer and have a look. There is lots of “tech” on the new twin screen version, sat in an AMG line car and it was very nice.
I really don't have time to visit a dealer hence my post here. So... what setup does the new model A class have? SD slots? USB slots? Anyone know?

I really don't have time to visit a dealer

So you’re telling me you don’t have a spare hour anywhere across the entire week? Wow

So you’re telling me you don’t have a spare hour anywhere across the entire week? Wow

Not an hour I'd want to waste visiting a car showroom, no. Hence my post here.

So can anyone tell me this or is it a secret?

Thank you very much for help.
most welcome. Will your A35 have the aero pack? If you dont mind me asking, which options did you pick for it?

Last edited:
most welcome. Will your A35 have the aero pack? If you dont mind me asking, which options did you pick for it?

I've no idea. Maybe the end of March. Maybe later. Maybe sooner. Doesn't really matter.

No aero pack- I prefer that people aren't sure if I'm a c. No options in fact. The colour choice was uninspiring- 5 shades of grey, blue rinse and banana, so i went for red.

It has most things I want as standard anyway.

Would have liked heated seats but ridiculously you have to have leather which I dislike because- hot/summer cold/winter.

I've no idea. Maybe the end of March. Maybe later. Maybe sooner. Doesn't really matter.

No aero pack- I prefer that people aren't sure if I'm a c. No options in fact. The colour choice was uninspiring- 5 shades of grey, blue rinse and banana, so i went for red.

It has most things I want as standard anyway.

Would have liked heated seats but ridiculously you have to have leather which I dislike because- hot/summer cold/winter.

No you don’t, you can deselect the leather and go for the microfibre/artico as a no cost option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you don’t, you can deselect the leather and go for the microfibre/artico as a no cost option

Ha! You're right, that said I have to take it with a load of other unwanted tat and pay £1395. I could be wrong though.

Ha! You're right, that said I have to take it with a load of other unwanted tat and pay £1395. I could be wrong though.

Personally I see that ‘tat’ as being pretty essential, but we all have different needs!

Personally I see that ‘tat’ as being pretty essential, but we all have different needs!

Essential?... says the Merc salesman. I prefer to think of them as "wants" rather than "needs" and neither applies.

Don't forget my car will be at least 50kg lighter than the others which should give me at least 0.03 seconds 0-60 advantage. Essential!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom