Ac new compressor will not start error code 9006 help/advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarekW

Car
2001 E320
My car 2007 GL320CDI

I just replaced my ac compressor, expansion valve and the receiver/drier due to not

cooling low pressure was at 60-70 psi and high pressure was at about 125.

The new compressor is SSB (chinese version of Sanden/Behr C011280C, Perfect fit)

All is connected and charged with proper amount of 134a freon (vacuumed system 1.35

min to -30 and holding vacuum after 14 hrs), but the only way the compressor will

start is with DAS diagnostics under actuations of ac compressor.
Once it is runing it gives low pressure of 45psi and high pressure of 205psi, ambient

temperature 33.5c (92.3f).I am attaching some pictures for you to view.
The compressor will not start with the push button on AAC.

I am wondering if it is the compressor problem or something with my car ( I did not

have any of this issues with original compressor error code 9006)

Please help

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMAG0757.jpg
    IMAG0757.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0765.jpg
    IMAG0765.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0768.jpg
    IMAG0768.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 19
I'm no expert, but the diagnostics appear to be telling you that the new compressor has a short circuit, so either it does, or the wiring to it is not correct somehow.

Have the fault codes for the compressor been cleared/reset? Some models will not operate the a/c until reset.

I tried many times to clear the error code, but it stays in the AAC as seen on the picture.

Another new replacement compressor is on the way.
I will post update once the job is completed.

Here is the update
The replacement compressor produced the same error code (both compressors were aftermarket compressors). Replaced it with oem Denso brand and have no issues until present.

Hopefully it will help somebody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom