Aldi Desktop PC offer - £350

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So did anyone but this PC? It would be interesting to hear some feedback.

I passed - but only because in the end it came down to the fact I otherwise did not intned to go out in the car today. Saving a few quid (possibly) on a PC and risking much more to get there and back didn't seem to stack up.

I'll be keeping an eye to see what the next PC offer is though.

There are a few brief reports from some buyers on the web - Windows 7 64 bit installed ok! If it turns out the mb was a good one and the memory was futrher expandable and fast I'll really kick myself!

If it turns out the mb was a good one and the memory was futrher expandable and fast I'll really kick myself!

Best not keep reading the reports then. :)

It's rather like when I think I've bought a bargain, but then continue looking after purchase, to only find a better bargain. :doh:

Our local (large, newly opened) store had 2 and the manager gave out tickets to a couple of guys who turned up at 7:30 and shivered in their car until 9:00 to get them!

Yeah while I like the idea of keeping an eye out for future deals I am not sure I can deal with the so little stock at each branch malarky. At least I know how it works now, the tickets for those qeueing seems to be a nationwide Aldi thing.

The reviews I am not reading so far are a bit muddled - one report that W7 64 bit installed fine and another that said the restore disk was 32 bit only. Both of course could be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom