• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Alloys White C63 AMG??

oo7tk

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
So I have come from an E92 M3 to a C63 AMG and have to say I love it to bits even more than the M3 which I never thought I would, only thing I'm not sure about is the alloys.. I had OEM competition alloys with a lovely concave and wondering is there a nice concave alloy for a white c63.. Pref black and pics would be great..

Thanks

Not many 5 spokes fit the C63 due to ETs.

I have got Ispiri ISR 5 on my white C63. Concave on the rears only as the front needs to accommodate the large brake calipers.

Rears needed some milling on the inside, due to being lowered on H&R springs. ET 40 milled 3-4mm making it ET 43-44.

You will need at least ET45 on rears if lowered but ET50 is better so that wider tyres can be used.

Pics can be found here.

Mercedes C63 AMG on Ispiri ISR5 wheels in Satin Black | Prestige Wheel Centre News

Not many 5 spokes fit the C63 due to ETs.

I have got Ispiri ISR 5 on my white C63. Concave on the rears only as the front needs to accommodate the large brake calipers.

Rears needed some milling on the inside, due to being lowered on H&R springs. ET 40 milled 3-4mm making it ET 43-44.

You will need at least ET45 on rears if lowered but ET50 is better so that wider tyres can be used.

Pics can be found here.

Mercedes C63 AMG on Ispiri ISR5 wheels in Satin Black | Prestige Wheel Centre News

Cheers thanks for the info, yea was thinking it was going to be hard alright as I could not find a lot that would fit.. Yea I have it lowered also on H&R springs, well only the front I kinda think the rear is ok.. might try em some day though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom