• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

AMG Bonnet Badge

It fits on W212, so there is a good chance it could fit a w204?

If you have any difficulties with the dealership, I found a supplier from Germany, Kunzmann, however there is a minimum order of 6 pieces with them. If I hadn't been able to get one, I would have purchased all 6 pieces from them, install one and keep a spare in the glove and sell the remaining 4 🙂

Cheers for that! The minimum order thing seems to be a value rather than number of items? Looks like min 160 Euros, I could maybe fancy the AMG metal fuel filler cap (that really is being a tart tho!) and a keyring to make up the difference :D

They do fit the w204 heres a list of comparability

Perfect, thanks!

Cheers for that! The minimum order thing seems to be a value rather than number of items? Looks like min 160 Euros, I could maybe fancy the AMG metal fuel filler cap (that really is being a tart tho!) and a keyring to make up the difference :D

Perfect, thanks!
Oh yes, that is value to the tune of 160 and not pieces. We're no longer part of EU, so they charge us a minimum whereas for everyone else in the EU, they can order with no minimum value. If you do buy a spare metal filler cap, I'll buy the spare off from you if you like, can send you the funds too in advance if it helps 🙂

Looks like the metal fuel cap is only for W205 and 206 :( Quite like the 507 edition gearshift tho, better wait until my car is finally fixed I suppose!

Looks like the metal fuel cap is only for W205 and 206 :( Quite like the 507 edition gearshift tho, better wait until my car is finally fixed I suppose!
AMG Fuel cap fits all models, little plastic bar in the middle just needs cutting off so it fits the cap holder.

IMG_1119.jpeg

I think the part number for the fuel filler cap is A000 470 32 01. Found item on ebay and compared the photo to the reverse of my cap, fitment looks like a match for w212, touchwood. Should be able to get this item from local main dealer👍

Screenshot_20230506_201145_Samsung Internet.jpg20230506_195821.jpg

It should fit buddy on w204, reasonably confident. The emblem has softer rubber type seal on the outer circumference to which should conform to the bonnet nicely. The last few days, I have been admiring it. Next on the list, metal fuel filler cap 🙂

20230503_142433.jpg20230503_143933_1.jpg

Price has gone up, have posted this previously on my other threadIMG_1097.jpeg

It should fit buddy on w204, reasonably confident. The emblem has softer rubber type seal on the outer circumference to which should conform to the bonnet nicely. The last few days, I have been admiring it. Next on the list, metal fuel filler cap 🙂

View attachment 140509View attachment 140510

So do you have to remove the spring section somehow to transfer to the new badge?

Emblem simply clips into the bonnet opening, no need to transfer the spring loaded parts from the old. It's got clips at the ears instead of a spring loaded mechanism, in comparison the old emblem rear fitting looks over engineered lol 🙂

Just want to say big thanks to OP and everyone who contributed towards this thread which started off with final edition Affalterbach emblem and then went onto AMG edition55 fuel filler cap. Lots of valuable info and photos. As a result, placing a purchase order on the fuel filler cap too. Thanks 👍🙂

Right guy's, you have convinced me. Anyone know if there is a bonnet badge to fit the S63 Coupe & part number :)

Right guy's, you have convinced me. Anyone know if there is a bonnet badge to fit the S63 Coupe & part number :)
If you can remove your current emblem, take a photo of the rear and post up, we should be able to determine which one should work 👍

Out of interest, did any models come with this badge as standard ?
It's listed on the comparitabilty kindly shown on post 35 and on Kunzmann.de site but it doesn't come as standard for E63 W212. I'm guessing their intended for customer's with limited editions etc

Price has gone up, have posted this previously on my other threadView attachment 140539

How do you attach the other end of the tether to the car? Does it just push into place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom