AMG Widebody 190

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks guys, although a long way to go yet....itching to have the car in my back yard where i can be the getting on with it.

cheers
talbir

Ha ! ROTFLMAO ! I don't think anyone's ever described me so perfectly !

Well i had to choose a colour that i don't have in my fleet....it came down to a choice between Silver, Pearl grey and Signal red....and red won the day ! Who know's, i might change my mind last minute....i gotta strip the entire car, windows, interior, engine etc before she goes into the bodyshop. Colour change is a big job !

But red would mean i have a white, black and red MB in the fleet...the 3 most popular catalogue colours for AMG and MB in the 80s.

talbir

is it solid red, or metallic red? Metallic red widebody SEC's look pretty menacing!

I think brown would actually look rather nice

Your not wrong actually - i have a pic on my other PC i will try and dig out of an Arab 560SEC AMG with GULLWING doors in metallic Brown, looks FAB!! and brown wheels

p.s. where have all the pics gone on this post?! have they been deleted with age?

What happened to this promising project ?

Time for another bump!

When I was a 190 owner hanging out here, this was one of my must-follow threads and I was hoping there'd be something close to completion by now!

any pictures of this build as I have spent ages reading through all of the pages and seen peoples feedback and comments but yet I am to see a picture of this 190e can you share it with us please Talbir.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom