Angry Amg's Bring Their Noise To London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree mate...

I am actually very surprised how this thread became a negative one from a few guys reving their cars in london.
It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but unless it really affects your life why let it upset you to the level of arguing with other people about it.
No one is getting killed in the video, just people enjoying there cars.

I say everyone just relax, stop the arguing and chill out.

No need for negativity, life to short.

You didn't see the other video of someone getting run over? Jokes. Everyone seems to enjoy getting a high mpg out of their diesels. I bought a 6.2 merc to have fun!

Who's ready for more MJ?

A simple plate check will tell you that, what's the obsession with cars being leased?

Apparently leasing is not the way to drive an AMG. It is like renting versus buying a house. It's the sign of a scumbag that can't really afford the car. HTH :thumb:

Get used to it mate, AMG drivers are frequently stereotyped on this forum ;) just let it wash over or have a decent debate about it, it's not worth getting so irate about.

You're not from the Nuneaton/Coventry neck of the woods are you ?

Coventry mate. Born and bread. If your a good guy come say hello. If your one of the prics please come say hello

In my eyes nothing wrong with what you did, revving up and showing off, just a bit of fun, I've done that, however what is wrong is coming on here and trying to be a hard man, not going to impress anybody, in fact it will make you look like a retard..

There are other ways of expressing your self, I'm sure you know that.

But it's fun watching everyone take the bait haha.

In my eyes nothing wrong with what you did, revving up and showing off, just a bit of fun, I've done that, however what is wrong is coming on here and trying to be a hard man, not going to impress anybody, in fact it will make you look like a retard..

Que interesting replies :p

How can you express yourself on here politely! They make me angry

i hope this thread doesn't get shut down. It needs to be kept aliv. For all our sakes.

Dannygoodaker said:
I happen to be heir to the 3rd largest privately owned frozen food distributor. Ain't life a bitch when that gobby chavvy sister sunglasses wearing nob is worth 60 million quid. What a bitch that is

Holy moly. Only the 3rd. Meet me from the 1st. 70k for adding a fart cannon. You should have invested in mouth reduction and balls enlargement. Turkey. You are bootiful.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Jeez,

What is wrong with everyone? this reads like a transcript from a Primary School playground. :fail

+ Some of you need to stop baiting aswell, seriously you should all know better! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Keep hating boy! I'm smiling

Have a week in the cooler for your troubles. :ban:

Closing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom