Any Fellow Bikers on here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

De_Godfather

Car
Mercedes W124 3.6 AMG Conversion
hi guys and gals, just curious to see how many bikers there are on here?

Yup, there's a few of us...

me too

bmw1200adv ktm 250 exc and a sherco trials bike just not enough hours in the day to play:bannana:

Yep, got a Ducati Monster in the garage, had it eight years.

But in the last three years its only done about 400 miles, I just dont have the time to use it, its MOTed and taxed, so maybe one sunny day I will give it a spin.

R12 GSA, and a '79 R100 airshed, sorry airhead.

A Harris Magnum 4 is looking tempting for my 30th b'day :D

Yup! Been a biker for 40 years now:eek:
Really should get myself something more age appropriate, but I'm just about to go out on my Aprilia RSVR. It keeps up with the traffic!
My son has raced up to BSB level and is currently out in Germany racing classic bikes this coming weekend. :)
I save this sort of thing for the track, and am very aware of the dangers of a bike on the road:eek:

Last edited:
Yes Me too, although very new to it only been a few months this is my bike:

DSC00001.jpg

I have been riding since I was 10 and I am now 51! have have 8 bikes at the last count, soon to be 7 as the sportster is up for sale

One of these:
Ducati%20750SS%20ie%2001.jpg

and two of these:
315_203828.jpg

Though the pics are random web-grabs... Spike has been through a bike of two :p

I'm currently contemplating a BMW 1100 (ex-police edition) for commuting...

Last edited:
Another biker and another beamer, surprising how many there are on here, but as they say, it is a pipe and slippers bike:D :D
its a BMW R1150RT

Attachments

• my bmw0014.jpg
    my bmw0014.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 95
Heres my old beast last year... to say I was lost was an understatement. The tracks hadnt been used in 50 plus years and many were completely overgrown and the area no longer has any detailed mapping as it is now uninhabited for 50 miles in all directions.

Good fun though.

Attachments

• lost.JPG
    lost.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I washed 2 cars and a bike last night (the weather at the moment is just lovely) the RGV is a restoration, took it out for the first time this weekend with my mate on his RD500.

16062008.jpg

16062008002.jpg

15062008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom