• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Back in a Benz with an EQC400!

A-AvantGarde

MB Enthusiast
Car
2023 Mercedes EQC400, 2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2019 BMW X5 40i
Hi all, some of you may remember me as a previous long term member many years ago (W168 2002 A160, and then a W203 2001 C320 which I added the AMG bodykit to) who then defected to BMW for many years. Well I'm glad to say I'm now back in a Benz...

...perhaps controversially with an EQC 400. I picked up one of the great value lease deals that was going on pre-reg'd ones a couple of months ago.

To be fair, despite moving over to having BMW's I was never really that far away, I used to check in on the forum from time to time even without a Mercedes on the driveway albeit not posting anywhere near as much.

Anyway, back to the car, I went for it in AMG Line Premium spec (gosh it's a bit of a mouthful!) in Graphite Grey. As it was pre-registered I couldn't pick anything bar the colours they had in stock. I would have liked a Premium Plus to get head up display (been spoilt having it on so many cars now) and would have also liked adaptive cruise control but at the time I was looking there weren't any cars with adaptive cruise available.

Anwyay, it's serving its purpose as a daily hack and have been super happy with it so far. Feels like build quality has improved too, the interior of the EQC certainly feels premium.

Last edited:
Welcome (back). Congratulations on your new steed. Glad you’re delighted so far.

Post up some photos soon, especially of the interior. 👍

And beware the EV-bashers :D
Absolutely, they're on all forums and I've been one too :) - figured I'd see what it's like for real!

Welcome back and congratulations on your new car. You’ve been around long enough to know the house rules…

:ttiuwp
Indeed Bobby, I'll sort that out soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom