Big Thanks to Acid and MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILLC63

Car
C63
Hi Guys,
My Name is Bill and i have recently purchased a c63 and joined this forum. Last wednesday i took the day off work and with my son Gary went along to MSL Performance for the mini meet which was talked about on this forum. We were made most welcome by Acid and the team, we spent most of the day in the workshop talking to other forum members, who were having work done to there cars. we watched c63 having a power run on the dyno after an exhaust change 470bhp and again after a remap 540bhp. At lunch time we got to join the team for a chicken lunch, very nice it was too. After lunch my car went onto the dyno it made 460bhp then it had a eurocharged remap and made 520bhp, well pleased with that. Thanks again Acid and the team at MSL.
also nice to meet some of the forum members, Martin (CL55), Pete (C63 all the way from Denmark) Lee (C63) Benzed (CLK), Chris (CLS 63). Sorry if i missed anyone or got your names wrong.
See you all
Regards
Bill

Great to see you Bill and I am sure there will be plenty more meets for more mods to be done

Nice to meet you both

Oh it's CLS55 not 63 but I too will let it go this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom