Bird droppings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:fail:

For me "Shiny car paintwork is far more important than Wildlife and Petlife". My property is far more important to me than some feathered flying shite machine, of which by the way, at the last count, there were between 200 and 400 billion worldwide, we are outnumbered by 4,000to5,000 to one, even more they were here before us, and they'll be here in even greater numbers long after. Parasites all, yes they can be beautiful and a joy but they are animals and need to be controlled! Don't get me started! :rock:

Last edited:
In what way is shiny car paintwork more important than wildlife?
I actually love wildlife and wouldn't do it any harm (well, with the exception of wasps and hornets) but when you have spent a not insubstantial amount of money on a car I don't suppose a lot of people are overjoyed at the sight of their pride and joy plastered with bird droppings o_O

For me "Shiny car paintwork is far more important than Wildlife and Petlife". My property is far more important to me than some feathered flying shite machine, of which by the way, at the last count, there were between 200 and 400 billion worldwide, we are outnumbered by 4,000to5,000 to one, even more they were here before us, and they'll be here in even greater numbers long after. Parasites all, yes they can be beautiful and a joy but they are animals and need to be controlled! Don't get me started! :rock:
Oh dear

I seem to get the same problem every couple of days, they (possibly more than one) shit like B52 bombers usually across the whole car from back to front. I have cheap aldi wet wipes ready in the car and they seem to do the trick temporarily until you get to a jet wash.

Attempted cull at the IOM TT, apparently it survived[emoji33]
f3cb206e19bbf7c9b21041db6e8c7160.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a good thing it is that the Human Species can not fly. Imagine waking up to your paintwork peppered / plastered with an apres Vindaloo dump. Eyyyyyahhhhhhhhhhh.

Steve.

Does white paintwork attract these birds......?

They seem to attack my car every other day! :(

What a good thing it is that the Human Species can not fly. Imagine waking up to your paintwork peppered / plastered with an apres Vindaloo dump. Eyyyyyahhhhhhhhhhh.
Steve.

Yes, but think how corrosive that would be... sod the paintwork it would be right through the metal..:D:D

In what way is shiny car paintwork more important than wildlife?
Its about more than shiny paintwork, we on here talk about paintwork because its a car forum. But seagulls are becoming a real menace for many people as we see from some of the posts here.

But most will agree, DO NOT FEED them that is what changes their behaviour and turns them aggressive.

Mine E500 came with the StarGard package which included a can of Mercedes Benz StarGard Bird Lime Neutraliser 400ml.

Works a treat - spray it on leave a couple of mins a wet sponge it off. The can lives in the porch with a watering can and a sponge - between May and June we get seriously splattered - I think due to the neighbour's cherry tree providing the diet for the birds.

My wife has a two week old car and despite cleaning the crap off every morning, I can already see marks on the paintwork.
D
What a b**mer. I’d put a good thick layer of protection on it asap, and make sure wifey knows to remove BS as soon as she sees it, and how to do it properly, ie no rubbing!

I want 1 of those sentry guns that they used in aliens to rid the shitehawks (gulls) from the area over my cars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom