Bird droppings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I want 1 of those sentry guns that they used in aliens to rid the shitehawks (gulls) from the area over my cars!

After removing bird sh*t that covered the whole (yes whole!) wing mirror this morning i'm thinking about one :rolleyes:

Anit bird shit gun.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one this happens to! :(

As mentioned before, i just use warm/hot water, and pour over to soften, and then wipe over with damp kitchen tissue

Yup the only good seagull is a dead 1, 1 of my cats “milo the murderer” is constantly killing and eating birds but never seagulls, if only we could train all our neighbourhood cats to “thin out their numbers”

I've been told that my desire to exterminate all birds from the face of the earth every time my car gets crapped on is incompatable with my membership of the RSPB... :)

Got crapped on today like never before.

Was driving under some trees and there was a massive thud as a crap hit my windscreen, it was about the size and weight of a pack of butter.

I've no idea what kind of bird could produce such a thing, it was like something that you see apes hurl about at the zoo.

Thinking it over it simply cannot have been a bird, what else can climb trees and do massive turds in the UK?

Yup the only good seagull is a dead 1, 1 of my cats “milo the murderer” is constantly killing and eating birds but never seagulls, if only we could train all our neighbourhood cats to “thin out their numbers”
When me and my pal were kids his bird loving Dad promised us a fiver for the tail of every dead cat that we brought to him.

Well gulls are vermin,around here for the last two days has been rubbish collection,and the gulls have been at work,the noise and the mess because we are on the coast is crazy,I suppose we have people who waste food,I know we do not,what we cook or buy we eat,my sons family waste vast amounts and of course a Gull can smell that food and around here we just have black plastic sacks,the Gulls seem out of control indeed there is nothing in place to control them,of course the bird loving lobby is a vast one,they cannot accept that Gulls need some control and so the noise and mess will continue I suppose.

Got crapped on today like never before.

Was driving under some trees and there was a massive thud as a crap hit my windscreen, it was about the size and weight of a pack of butter.

I've no idea what kind of bird could produce such a thing, it was like something that you see apes hurl about at the zoo.

Thinking it over it simply cannot have been a bird, what else can climb trees and do massive turds in the UK?

Does britain still have pterodactyl?

Does britain still have pterodactyl?
Honestly whatever dropped this must have had an **** that could pass a tennis ball.

Regarding the gulls, I know the issue as I live on the coast but I find it laughable that people think that they should be culled because they rip open bins that people can't be bothered to sort properly. Talk abouit self centered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom