Bloody timewasters!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"I fink you orta gimme £10 for de petrol I wasted getting 'ere M8!!"

Beats trick or treat.............:D

I know the feeling...I have even had offensive pm's on this board when the person enquiring did not like what I had to say....and that was after I posted a plea for no casual enquiries...:eek:

And would you believe it....I get another one for posting the above....time to pass them to the Mods I think....meantime, does anyone know if it is possible to block someone sending PM's?

And would you believe it....I get another one for posting the above....time to pass them to the Mods I think....meantime, does anyone know if it is possible to block someone sending PM's?
No one forces you to read them - if it's from someone you don't want to hear from, use the delete button - just like I do!

Are you serious Ian ? :( Is it a 'local' or a new member ?

Name and shame i say ....

Are you serious Ian ? :( Is it a 'local' or a new member ?

Name and shame i say ....

Howard, sorry to say I am serious, it's someone who has been a member for some time but has been more "active" of late, I think he expects to be able batter people into selling him their car, a bit odd really

Name and shame? I did think of that but to be honest the general level of aggression on the board has recently upped I think and I don't think naming and shaming this would be.... "oil on seas"...tempting as this is!

That said I may well pass the PM's on to the Mods as it concerns me that others may be getting these rather flaky communications.

Howard, sorry to say I am serious, it's someone who has been a member for some time but has been more "active" of late, I think he expects to be able batter people into selling him their car, a bit odd really

Name and shame? I did think of that but to be honest the general level of aggression on the board has recently upped I think and I don't think naming and shaming this would be.... "oil on seas"...tempting as this is!

That said I may well pass the PM's on to the Mods as it concerns me that others may be getting these rather flaky communications.

It wasnt me..

This is outrageous behaviour and totally unacceptable......and needs to be addressed immediately.

This is outrageous behaviour and totally unacceptable......and needs to be addressed immediately.

It's certainly very irritating and has a touch of playground immaturity about it....a bit sad really...not what one would expect on a generally very friendly forum.

Ha Ha !!

What's in that Jeep ? :eek:

And a great big bottle of nitrous ?

To be honest I haven't a clue in that particular one, but I do know that in 4 wheel drive mine was quite amazing, and I've driven a few fast motors. Used to make me laugh.....

The timing of that jeep video is perfect.

I was in the SLK last week at the lights when am ML pulled up, gave me the look and shot off - it seemed rapid.

I caught up at the next lights, it was an ML350 and was driven by a rather attractive blonde woman.

Made my day!

The timing of that jeep video is perfect.

I was in the SLK last week at the lights when am ML pulled up, gave me the look and shot off - it seemed rapid.

I caught up at the next lights, it was an ML350 and was driven by a rather attractive blonde woman.

Made my day!

So Blondes racing to get away from you .....make your day....hmmm..:D

Good Lord those Germans are clever! Were both of them at the front or was one at the front and one at the back? ;)

Didn't VW do a twin-engined Scirocco?

try doing my job... I get calls after midnight sometimes asking if id take 5k for a car thats advertised at 15

......... and will you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom