Bootliners - Boot Buddy, anyone used them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuJigsaw

Car
E-Class 250 CDi Sport Estate Tip
Looking to get a boot liner for the my new E-Class estate and found these from Boot Buddy which seems pretty good although a bit expensive and possibly slidey without the extra grip mat. Has anyone got any experience of using them? Also found these from Roof Box, which also seem good as they look like they're made from a rubber-type (grippy) material. I've used the plastic ones before and they are garbage. No anti-slip so everything in boots slides around as if on ice, terrible, so want something that looks good, protects well and doesn't allow the boot contents to slide around......any suggestions welcome.

Bought from them for my S211 5 years ago still going strong. Doddle to fit and pleased with it. I got the anti slip mat also but I suppose a bit of old carpet would do

Bought from them for my S211 5 years ago still going strong. Doddle to fit and pleased with it. I got the anti slip mat also but I suppose a bit of old carpet would do
As they're not a completely tailored fit and just sit-in how much space in the boot do you actually lose?

I bought a shallow boot tub for my C Class from Mercedes and it does the job for me.
The one from Roof Box looks pretty good compared to the one from Boot Buddy.

Hope you find a boot liner for your E Class :)

I have the roofbox one in the 124. Very good quality at a reasonable price - about £35 I think. Fits perfectly. Does exactly what it should.

I bought a Carbox full sided boot liner for my E220 in 2005. No suprise it fitted the 06 E280. No. 1057
It also works well in the ML too, but it was a suprise to find it fitted the new BMW 5 Series Touring even better:eek:
With a section of replacable Flotex carpet thrown in, it has out lasted cars and dogs! Can't fault it!

Last edited:
Have you looked at the MB accessories catalogue? Fairly sure they will offer boot liners.

MB do a shallow tub and a deep tub - they're great

I always go for the ones on e-bay with the non slip finish. The finish means you can plonk something (like a golf battery) in the middle of the boot, and besides doing some rallying, it won't shift. Fit has aways been excellent too.

Have you looked at the MB accessories catalogue? Fairly sure they will offer boot liners.
Yep, these do look goot. Particularly the deep boot tub but it's £178+Vat+postage!!:eek:...unless someone knows where I can get one cheaper?:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom