Bored and waiting for Mobilo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
Title sums it up really.

Car complained about low oil yesterday. I in turn complained about it to the dealer who had recently serviced it. Dealer topped up.

On returning home I noticed a lot of oil on the driveway, and on looking dripping off the tray. Underside is covered in the stuff. Dipstick at minimum already.

Mobilo not here till about 5, (unless they send a generic mechanic). Hopefully they will diagnose and I can then decide if it's off to MB or my local indie...

Finger crossed for a loose sump plug.

90 minutes and counting...

Yep, we'll keep you company..

I'm having my tea. At home. With a nice sticky toffee pudding for afters....

no - the Sequel.

Will it be MB or not, that is the question?

I'm having my tea. At home. With a nice sticky toffee pudding for afters....

That is an unusal combination, not sure that after sandwiches and cake I could manage a sticky toffee pudding. I expect you may not be wanting your supper later!:D

I'm fearful about the deadline. I've not had a call from the technician to say that he is on the way, which is unusual.

Hope it's not going to be extended. It's my pub night.

That is an unusal combination, not sure that after sandwiches and cake I could manage a sticky toffee pudding. I expect you may not be wanting your supper later!:D

You've lost me?:confused:

Up here in the glorious norf, 12.30 is dinner, 16.30 is tea-time and 20.30 is supper.

You've lost me?:confused:

Up here in the glorious norf, 12.30 is dinner, 16.30 is tea-time and 20.30 is supper.

Ah, now it is clear, here we have lunch around noon, tea is generally taken around 3:30 to 4pm and supper is around 8pm unless it is formal when of course we have dinner.:thumb:

Having said that we are having fish and chips later but not out of the wrapper as that would be uncouth :)

ahaaaa... I've got 2 more hours to go, yepeeee. I am going for a drive in my beautiful non-leak boot/roof SL after work. hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom