Brians new CLS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
Like the interior wood Brian.

Very smart indeed.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=41838

Judging that you'll have trashed this on in about a year, I'll put my name on the waiting list for it now..that way i get first dibs...:rolleyes:

Yes the colour of the interior is very nice, and always been my favourite, sadly my life style would not permit it for me, so I must dream on for a few more years, is that a baby snail walking up the tyre on the wheels picture

Mind you I notice it's missing option 687...navigation lights...

Look nice Brian - be careful with the hose though ;) :D

Will

Very nice indeed have to agree with Dieselman on the wood choice. Nice colour and nice rims too there the first I have seen on a CLS and they do look really good.

Good Stuff and hope you enjoy the Beauty

very nice enjoy
Green with Envy is a nice colour, thats what ive got ( the envy not the CLS )

Brian, just changing the subject, Is the club thinking of making or is there club badges like your Avatar for members to purchase?

Brian, just changing the subject, Is the club thinking of making or is there club badges like your Avatar for members to purchase?

Been discussed before but only stickers were produced with MBClub.co.uk on them.

My avatar was designed by a member who made an Excellent job and allowed me to use it.:rock:

Really nice looking car. The optional alloys set it off nicely but I'm not so sure about the steering wheel.

Really nice looking car. The optional alloys set it off nicely but I'm not so sure about the steering wheel.

The steering wheel takes some getting used to, as it has less grip than the leather at the top. Looks OK in the flesh, as it matches the dash and the gearstick.:rock:

hope you have more luck with this one ENJOY the car regards jon

Last edited:
Lovely car Brian congratulations.
Now I know you are driving the pride of German engineering but I want you to repeat after me
-" I am NOT a U-BOAT commander"--" I am NOT a U-BOAT commander " ;) :) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom