C300h owners club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So am needing to get two new rear tyres.

What has everyone else got fitted / changed to?

So am needing to get two new rear tyres.

What has everyone else got fitted / changed to?

I'll stay with the stock Continentals when mine are due (19" runflats), found grip and wear very good so far - 16000 miles on the rears and still have nearly 5mm left

How much trouble is it to do a software upgrade to get the outside temperature gauge showing in the dash?

I have now had two main dealers fail to do it - the second one day and now have to take the car back in next week for them to have another go!!

Hi folks. This thread doesn’t seem to get much attention but I thought I’d post anyway!

I’m a new MB owner, with a C-Class AMG Line Premium Plus estate in whatever they “Merc silver” is called! 66 plate, and I’ve had it less than a week but so far, so good. Everything seems to be working, so fingers crossed it stays that way!

With regards to the temperature - I can see it in the trip mode, but like others have said I can’t get it to replace the km/h entry no matter how many times I change it in the settings.

No you won't be able to - as that's "just the way it is" here in the UK!

How is the hybrid mode working for you? Mine has been non-existent in January and early Feb. But have just had good run up to Scotland and back and it seems t be working again. Not sure if this is an outside temperature issue or a less than fully charged main battery.

Enjoy your new car :)

Thanks mate. I'm a bit smitten with it at the moment, it's my first "luxury" car and I'm just enjoying the looks it's getting at the moment.

The hybrid stuff seems to be working fine. It's living in Comfort most of the time, and it's often starting on the battery power rather than the engine. It's shutting off constantly, too, so I haven't been worried in that regard.

I do potentially have this low gear 'jolt' that I've heard mentioned - I'm just trying to decide if I'm talking myself into it before messing around with MB.

Ok, another question: what on earth does “READY” mean in the multifunction display? It’s top-right and I’ll be damned if I can find it in the manual.

Ok, another question: what on earth does “READY” mean in the multifunction display? It’s top-right and I’ll be damned if I can find it in the manual.

It means that you have “switched on” and the car is ready to drive as sometimes the engine doesn’t start as it “starts “ in hybrid mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom