• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C43 AMG w202 estate

My plans are moving in a slightly different direction, and the C43 Estate is looking like it will be going up for sale once I have finished some bits and put a fresh MOT on it.
It's had sills and a couple of bits of welding to the floor in the past. I have welded in a new panel of the common drop down section behind the O/S rear wheel, and some small flitch plates at the front of the sill.
A bit like my old C43/55, it's presentable and won't embarrass itself at a Cars and Coffee event.
Probably putting it back on staggered Monoblocks, because they are the best looking W202 wheels.
(S433FOB if anyone wants a nosey at the MOT history).

I was going to £8995 it?, but the black on black estate is £8995 on eBay, though I was sure it had previously been on this thread and some of the under floor looked ropey?
It has. VRM is A10RWD. The same images are earlier in this thread, Gareth.

It has. VRM is A10RWD. The same images are earlier in this thread, Gareth.
Brilliant thanks, I mustn't have gone back far enough. That's a rough read on MOT history, fur coat, no knickers...

My plans are moving in a slightly different direction, and the C43 Estate is looking like it will be going up for sale once I have finished some bits and put a fresh MOT on it.
It's had sills and a couple of bits of welding to the floor in the past. I have welded in a new panel of the common drop down section behind the O/S rear wheel, and some small flitch plates at the front of the sill.
A bit like my old C43/55, it's presentable and won't embarrass itself at a Cars and Coffee event.
Probably putting it back on staggered Monoblocks, because they are the best looking W202 wheels.
(S433FOB if anyone wants a nosey at the MOT history).

I was going to £8995 it?, but the black on black estate is £8995 on eBay, though I was sure it had previously been on this thread and some of the under floor looked ropey?
Is this new direction S203 shaped?

Also, does now that mean there's a 5.4 lump kicking around? 🤔

Am I that predictable...
View attachment 145053
To be fair, it had been posted on the club forum 😂. I just don't comment on there anymore as it's spoilt by the Tesla zealot!

Great car, I guess all the effort of doing a 5.4 swap is moot when you've got one ready to go out of the box!

To be fair, it had been posted on the club forum 😂. I just don't comment on there anymore as it's spoilt by the Tesla zealot!

Great car, I guess all the effort of doing a 5.4 swap is moot when you've got one ready to go out of the box!
It came about as a bit of a home fleet adjustment. Needed something that I was not going to be precious about it living outside.

Cant see that this one has been mentioned.
T381 TCF currently on "The Market"

Corrosion mentioned on MOT history and no apparent use 2016/2017 to 2022.
Estimate of £5-£10k. If I had to bet a £1 it would be the lower half of the estimate range, but there have ben a few surprises recently.

View attachment 139442
T381 TCF 147K £8500 ONO
1692565629708.png

T381 TCF 147K £8500 ONO
View attachment 145338
Considering web-lore says there is only supposed to be 11 estates left, there's a lot for sale!
T381 TCF are some of the worse pictures I have seen, looking at their driveway, I'm guessing a bit of home trader. the distortion on this picture makes me think he took it on an old 110 camera.
s-l500 (1)22.jpg
Be interesting to see what it needs for the MOT. It also reinforces that the pricing on mine is there or thereabouts.

The black on black C43 looks great in the images, but that MOT history.

T287KNV

"In perfect condition with no rust on the bodywork or underneath"....apart from the obvious rust on the F/O/S wheel arch :doh:

T287KNV

"In perfect condition with no rust on the bodywork or underneath"....apart from the obvious rust on the F/O/S wheel arch :doh:
Also a bit on the N/S/F wing & O/S/F door. Last appeared on this thread in April last year, looking better and only £14,995

Just spotted this beauty on Car & Classic;

The obligatory "white background tax", but it looks in gorgeous condition.

View attachment 126280

Wonderful cars. So undervalued. Unfortunately so inexpensive for so long there will be plenty of unloved cars out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom