• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C43 AMG w202 estate

T366 UEE Back again £12,650 63k miles.

View attachment 148457

Nearside front wing showing some slight mismatch in colour to the nearside front door. Paintwork not blended into the door, will need repainting, could barter a deal given low mileage? One in Birmingham with 18" E55 wheels still available 🥰

Edit: Leicester

Is it just the photos in the rain ( never buy a used car in the rain) or is the paint on that offside rear quarter somewhat lacking in the gloss department?

Is it just the photos in the rain ( never buy a used car in the rain) or is the paint on that offside rear quarter somewhat lacking in the gloss department?
Difficult to tell, but the arch lips are very bubbly!

1995 C36 AMG. M778 SKP
Low miles, looks honest enough with a few scabs. Big gaps in the MOT history.
May have had the factory infrared immobiliser removed (not a bad thing), as the ignition key is a regular one.
Screws holding the front air vents on (ugly but understandable).
A few other niggles that are easily corrected.
Built the month before mine, I think this could be a good indicator of where the market sees early C36's.
Going to err on the side of caution, and suggest a final hammer of £8300.

M778 SKP.jpg

Indeed it was, sold for £3433!

View attachment 149096
Wow, even with some TLC needed, that's ridiculously cheap!! I'm starting to think that the C43 is never going to be worth a bean really, and it's such a shame. If it'd had been an E36 M3 in similar shape, the price would've had a 1 infront.
1995 C36 AMG. M778 SKP
Low miles, looks honest enough with a few scabs. Big gaps in the MOT history.
May have had the factory infrared immobiliser removed (not a bad thing), as the ignition key is a regular one.
Screws holding the front air vents on (ugly but understandable).
A few other niggles that are easily corrected.
Built the month before mine, I think this could be a good indicator of where the market sees early C36's.
Going to err on the side of caution, and suggest a final hammer of £8300.

View attachment 149097
That does look like a lovely starting point. Still such a handsome car! 😍

S961 NRH

Screenshot_2023-11-07-09-36-51-47_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

Judging by the MOT history it was off the road for some corrosion to be dealt with between 2016 & 2020.

Well specced car, although the incorrect AMG badge on the boot would need to go 🙈. Doom and gloom interior, but looks clean apart from a bit of steering wheel wear.

Possibly another bargain, although it does have a reserve.

S961 NRH

Doom and gloom interior, but looks clean apart from a bit of steering wheel wear.

I get that people fall out of love/interest with their cars and just want them moved on, but why would you not spend >£200 having your steering wheel sorted.

I get that people fall out of love/interest with their cars and just want them moved on, but why would you not spend >£200 having your steering wheel sorted.
I know, it's madness. Mine was the same when I bought it, the white portion was worn through in places and the rest was yellow! First thing I did was box it up and send it off the Royal Steering Wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom